1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

observations at my local gun store

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by greendrake, Dec 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greendrake

greendrake Member

I went into my local gun shop today, as I do twice a month and was surprised by what i witnessed. There are several sections of the store, Long guns was empty. Shotguns was empty. Hand guns had its normal group. AR's and M4's was packed. My guess is that of the thirty clients in the store, twenty five were in the AR section. I make no comment about yesterdays tragedy. I keep whatever weapons I have in a 700 lb safe affixed to the floor and locked.

2. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    The panic buying is on. People sense a ban is coming, and if they were fence sitting they know they better buy now. And a few who already have AR15s are buying spares.

3. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

At the local Cabelas they hace a take a number system to buy a gun The line was at least 50 people deep. It has been that way ever since obama got re elected

4. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

I was planning on buying another AR-15 already, looks like I'll have to wait now.

5. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

It might not be the best time to dump a bunch of money into guns, I don't think they will ever out law guns the 2nd covers that pretty well

But it doesn't say one word about ammo,I believe that will be the way they will eliminate guns, because without ammo a gun is just a club

I think a better investment would be a bunch of ammo and components, those would be the easiest to control, through taxes and production limits

Trust me the a$$hole in the WH isn't going to let this crisis go by without trying something

6. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

By the same token, ammo is just dead weight without a gun. No reason I can see not to buy both. JMHO

7. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

I already have way more guns that I need, but I need to feed them

It would be too hard for them to locate all the guns, it would be much easier to eliminate the most important part of the equation

8. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

"I already have way more guns that I need". No way Jose, Cat, there's always rooom for just one more- LOL.

Actually, I used to say the same thing but that was many, many guns ago.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.