1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Observation

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Caps9903, Aug 21, 2013.

1. Caps9903

Caps9903 TS Member

I can't believe it. I just checked the scores for the Cardinal Center and noticed that a short yardage shooter from Ohio won event #5 by shooting a 99. I'll bet he played all the options and has only been shooting registered targets for a month. I did hear he shot that score with a Mossberg Bolt Action with a Polychoke.

All tongue in cheek because of the BS concerning the GAH Champ.

Chad

2. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Of the (7) handicaps at the grand, (5) were 27 yarders, (3) were short yardage, 20.5 - 22, and (1) isn't listed as a member. He must of just signed up?

With the yardage gift from the ATA, and the lack of additional handicap for 27 yarders,.....well, you don't have to be Einstein.

3. mpenley

mpenley TS Member

Not all BS is founded in Tonge and Cheek. Truth... I shot my first clean 25 with a 36" Bbl H&R Topper on a hot July afternoon at Ogden Gun Club 1968. Had a black eye for a week to prove it!

4. Hookedonshooting

Hookedonshooting TS Member

Can the ATA petition the USGA on my behalf? There is a reason I took up this sport.

5. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Banned User Banned TS Supporters

"you don't have to be Einstein". Maybe to you and me Setterman but plenty of the rest would sooner believe Elmer Fudd first!!