1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Obammie the Commie Update.

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by JBrooks, Jun 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

One more of the POS's "Friends":

Maoist Hardliner And Former Weatherman Pal Blogs For Obama
    More Hope and Change...

Mike Klonsky, an Obama supporter and former associate of the radicals who formed the terrorist group the Weatherman, received a $175,000 grant from the William Ayers/Barack Obama-led Annenberg Challenge to run the Small Schools Workshop.

Klonsky belonged to the Students for a Democratic Society (SDS) and was best friends with friends William Ayers and Bernadine Dohrn who later became famous for their acts of terrorism.
    Today he posts a blog on the Obama website:

Who is Mike Klonsky? Well, on one level, he might just appear to be a protege of Bill Ayers in the education world. He received, as I detail below, a $175,000 grant from the Ayers/Obama-led Annenberg Challenge to run the Small Schools Workshop that he and Ayers started in Chicago to push their school reform agenda.

But that is only half the story. Klonsky was one of the most destructive hardline Maoists in the Students for a Democratic Society (SDS) in the late 60's who emerged from SDS to form a pro-Chinese sect called the October League that later became the Beijing-recognized Communist Party (Marxist-Leninist). As chairman of the party, Klonsky travelled to Beijing itself in 1977 and, literally, toasted the Chinese stalinist leadership who, in turn, "hailed the formation of the CP(ML) as 'reflecting the aspirations of the proletariat and working people,' effectively recognizing the group as the all-but-official US Maoist party." (Elbaum, Revolution in the Air, 228).

More at: http://gatewaypundit.blogspot.com/2008/06/maoist-hardliner-and-former-weatherman.html

2. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

We all know the guy is a POS.

These items should be sent in to the newspaper forums so fence sitters can read them.

HM

3. Frank C

Frank C Well-Known Member

Newspapers will not print anything negative about him....

4. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Here's some REAL leadership.

"Let 'em eat cake."

5. mwmd

mwmd Member

VOTE REPUBLICAN

6. sallyjane

sallyjane TS Member

Sooner or later somebody has to call this dickhead out. Then he gets his little pissant buddy Wesly Clark to do his dirty work and then deny it.

7. Frank C

Frank C Well-Known Member

No it is not coal that makes us sick, it is Harry Reid that makes us sick....

8. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Gee, where are our liberal Dem friends who think Obambi is a swell guy? Whatsamatter, can't defend your Communist candidate for President?

9. crusha

crusha TS Member

The pricks are all on DemocraticUnderground.com, writing down their talking points for the water cooler tomorrow morning (the 30% of them that work).

Obama just is what he is...a commie...but Wesley Clark, now there's an embarrassment to the uniform if I ever saw one.

10. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Another Obama mouthpiece said the following. It sure as hell offends me and it should offend every American who ever served in the military or loved someone who did. By Ben Smith on Politico.com:

"Critics have accused McCain of war crimes for bombing targets in Hanoi in the 1960s. A widely read liberal blog on Sunday accused McCain of "disloyalty" during his captivity in Vietnam for his coerced participation in propaganda films and interviews after he had been tortured.

"A lot of people don't know ... that McCain made a propaganda video for the enemy while he was in captivity," wrote Americablog.com's John Aravosis. "Putting that bit of disloyalty aside, what exactly is McCain's military experience that prepares him for being commander in chief?"

"Getting shot down, tortured and then doing propaganda for the enemy is not command experience," Aravosis wrote in the blog post, titled "Honestly, besides being tortured, what did McCain do to excel in the military?" "

PS> While McCain was in the Hanoi Hilton, Obama was in a Muslim school in Indonesia.

11. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

I have unfortunately met a lot of people who are going to vote for the Marxist Obama. I have yet to have any of em give me a reason why they are voting for him other than hope and change.

I heard they are already soliciting bids from sculptors to put Obama up on Mount Rushmore

This country is going to be in a world of hurt when he takes office.

12. crusha

crusha TS Member

These liberal putz polishers would be wiping the puke off their shoes if they ever got captured and sent to a POW camp.

If these as.holes want to make this campaign "about" John McCain's time in camp, then fine, let's go there...but I really don't think B. Hussein Obama wants to. The American people are capable of making the rather lopsided comparison between McCain's service, and B. Hussein Obama's lack of same. If B. Hussein isn't careful, and doesn't keep his people "on message," he could shoot himself in the foot.

It's to B. Hussein's advantage to keep the discussion on the topic of free healthcare for babies...but he appears too stupid to do it!

13. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

"...free healthcare for babies" I assume for the ones that aren't aborted?

14. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Are you kidding? Aborted babies DID get health care. At least according to liberals.

15. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

16. hairy

hairy TS Member

17. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

I am surprised at this post from JBrooks BUT I never saw him write anything with which I disagreed. His record remains intact.

My question is, "What is wrong with the American people?" Don't they see that this guy is even worse than Eugene McCarthy, Mondale, Kerry and all the other super libs that the Dems have tried to foist on us. Who will they put up next? If they were not already dead, the Dems might run Ho Chi Minh, Mao or even Stalin. Then again, if dead people can vote in Chicago, why couldn't they vote for a dead Commie.

18. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Thanks birdogs, but now I am worried about you because I've written some really dumb stuff from time to time. lol

19. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

I hope Americans wake up. It is scary to know that half of the country now supports a full blown America hating, prosperity hating, racist communist who wants to bring down America and our way of life. They have opposed every form of energy there is. They have opposed all of our prosperity. In their belief that they are Gods and control the worlds climate they will bring us down. Obama represents the far, far left of this country.

20. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Obama supporters.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

obammie