1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Obamination at the ALL Star Game

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by waterhouselake, Jul 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. waterhouselake

waterhouselake TS Member

If one ever need an example of any empty suit, it would be this POS at the All Star game. What a self absorbing horses ass.....Totally void of any executive or leadership talent.......

2. Guard Rail

Guard Rail TS Member

I bought a new 50" t-v for football season and havent hardly been able to us it because that sob is always on there. I don't think it is safe to turn on Wheel of Fortune for fear he will be there.

BK

3. waterhouselake

waterhouselake TS Member

GuardRail.....Wheel of Fortune? I expect Obama to be a guest on Jerry Springer. I'm sure he and his entire family have enough talent for at least three weeks of shows with Jerry....

4. jbmi

jbmi Well-Known Member

There was an All Star Game??

5. Bluzman98

Bluzman98 Member

He is the reason I didn't watch the game....that simple.

Jim C

6. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

I'm a baseball fan and I was wanting to watch the All-Star game, but every time I tuned in Ojackass was either "throwing" out the first pitch or being interviewed. I turned it off and never tuned back in. If the ratings are in the tank MLB can thank one man - Ojackass.

I have a dream, that one day I can turn on the tv and neither Ojackass or Mikey Jackson or on any channels.

7. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

Weak throw too. Barely made it all the way there.

8. ccw1911

ccw1911 Member

He's such an athlete, first his excellent bowling skills and now we get to see him throw a baseball.

Remember President Ford? He was actually a great athlete but nobody knew it because the media played up every accident he had.

I'll never forget President Bush throwing that pitch after 911 with the American Flag in the background. He burned it in there even with a bullet proof vest on underneath his jacket the Secret Service made him wear because of the uncertain times.

9. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

I was at an opening College World Series game a few years back when George W Bush threw out the first pitch.

He threw a strike, and he knew how to throw a baseball.

AND, did you know that George HW Bush actually played in one of the first college World Series? Played first base for Yale in 1947.

10. slic lee

slic lee Active Member

ONE IS A MAN, THE OTHER .....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.