1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

'Obama's War'

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by rpeerless, Aug 27, 2013.

1. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/congress-should-veto-obamas-war/

Or should it be called "The Nobel Peace Prize War".

With many still unconvinced that the WMDs that were non exsistant during the Bush administration suddenly resurfaced and were used in Syria I think that perhaps Pat Buchanan may be right.

So then why do the libs hate Bush, again either way?

These WMD's may just be a major ploy to cost the US lots more money.

And if the WMD's are a ploy,(the Russians ought to know) it suddenly looks like the USA attacked Syria. The USA will be lured into a war. "You Pay. You Pay."

And why should the USA always have to do the heavy lifting with "98% of the world population in agreement"? No one else has planes?

What's your opinion? I think Buchanan has it right.

2. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Should be impeached for lack intelligence.

Could be called, The War created by LIV'S

If he had the backbone of Nixon, he'd resign, Because after 6 years he is still clueless as to the JOB.

3. rpeerless

Telegraph headline:

"Syria: Russia evacuates citizens ahead of military strikes in the 'next few days'"

"Russia has begun to evacuate its citizens from Syria, as its deputy prime minister stated that the West was acting in the Islamic world like "a monkey with a grenade"."

4. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

The world has a way of seeing things for what they are, AND a lot of people in this country would take offensive!!

5. rpeerless

Perhaps it's meant to incite.

Muslims countries do not ever change do they? They simply have varying levels of bad and worse with their dictators.

Or did I miss something?

We go. We die. The country remains unchanged or unphased a few years down the line?

I listened to the Russians discuss Afghanistan in a documentary some years back. That seemed to be the take on their experience there.

6. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Muslim fanatics killing Muslim fanatics.

In my book that's a win-win. We should air drop more small arms to both sides.

7. rpeerless

We should drop nothing and let them club each other to death and keep the small arms ourselves.

I wonder which chemical companies will be sued for the 'toxic chemicals' allegedly used to kill and injure the people in Syria.

They will be looking for a little R&R. That is retaliation and retribution.

"You pay. You pay."

8. oz

oz Active Member

How is congress going to veto this? They are on vacation and barackula is going to do lots of things.

9. rpeerless

From the article link above:

"Congress should cut short its five-week vacation, come back, debate and decide by recorded vote whether Obama can take us into yet another Middle East war.
    Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/congress-should-veto-obamas-war/#s6TET0cpBHDD6Ayh.99 "

10. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

If he knew what's good for him, he ought to go golfing. They don't even know who gassed the civilians over there.

Bob Falfa

11. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Yes, and then we gas the golf course.

HM

12. rpeerless

War facilitating islam. We send Christians and other faiths, we receive back muslims at our own expense. "You pay. You pay"

13. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

First we had to save the Kuwaiti's, then the Iraqis, then the Afghans, and now the Syrians. Saving Rag Heads seems to be our National Crusade. I would like to see a national referendum as to how many Americans want to save any more Muslims. Let the Muslims kill each other. Satisfying the premise of "The only good Muslim is a dead Muslim." Why spend our national treasure and young men saving those who would destroy us given the opportunity and means.

14. rpeerless

There was an article about islamists being brought to the US and not the coptic Christians. In some cases whole villages of islamists and jihadists were relocated here in the US without approvals of any kind by executive order.

It seems that maybe the islamists in the middle east need Christians and others around to 'assist' them in their 'religious duties' by being victims, otherwise it is islamist against 'not islamist enough'.

War imports the much needed victims to attain what ever reward it is that islamists attain by making others (non islamists) suffer and die.

That's what I derive from what articles I've read.

And if that's true then the islamists being brought here are not here to assimilate but to further islam and at our cost as seekers of asylum.

Add to that the documented church history of 'can not be converted'.