1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

obama's uncle arrested for DUI

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by TOOLMAKER 251, Aug 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

The Washington times reported that obama's illegal alien uncle orangutan obama was arrested in Boston for nearly crashing into a police vehicle with his SUV. When police asked him if he wanted to make a phone call, he replied he wanted to call the white house.

2. trapshootin hippie

trapshootin hippie Well-Known Member

Wonder what he was drinking, Mad Dog 20-20?

3. oletymer

oletymer Member

Don't worry about it. The big jig will get him off like he did for his other relatives.

4. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Do they drive on the left side of the road in Kenya?

5. slipping into darkness

slipping into darkness TS Member

What gives, I read where a aunt or something in Boston or there about is related to the Chief said in a interview that she was entitled to all the hand out she was getting, how come none of this ever gets cover on the Big News at 5--or--6:00 in the evening. illegals , but I'm sure now, or they will be U.S. citizen shortly.

6. flabigpapa

flabigpapa Well-Known Member

Heard it was right after One of those Beer Meetings in the Rose Garden.
    America really Needs a Break.... Please Vote 4 Anybody but Him.

7. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

S into D, she was living in the projects in Boston on welfare.

8. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

I'm disappointed and more than a little perturbed by the inappropriate references. I'm sure Obummer's drunken Uncle Omar is a stand up kind of guy when he isn't an illegal alien menace behind the wheel of a vehicle. After all, he was busted outside of a classy joint - The Chicken Bone - in Framingham, MA.

The article linked above (edit: see footnote below) is simply an example of the media's shameful negative fixation on Obummer's family. It started with Auntie Zeituni during Obummer's campaign in 2008 when Auntie Z was busted as an illegal.

She immigrated from Kenya to the U.S. in 2000. Her 2002 application for asylum was unsuccessful but she stayed anyway. Jeepers. What wasn't to like? She was livin' large (albeit illegally) on the government's dime in a Boston public housing apartment.

Of course, in the interest of full disclosure, Auntie Zeituni's asylum application WAS granted in May of 2010. It's highly unlikely preferential treatment was involved. As we all know, Obummer is hell bent on granting asylum to ANY rum dum that has (or ever will) sneak across the border. They have rights don't ya know?

So since May of 2010, Auntie Zeituni has been a LEGAL societal parasite.

The other good news is that Obummer's drunken illegal alien Uncle Omar has hired Auntie Zeituni's immigration attorney. Any bets on how that hearing turns out??

sissy

Edited addition 2:29pm CDST

For some reason the original link I posted nor a replacement link are working. Readers can find the original articles on today's dudgereport.com.

9. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

Sorry, I misspelled the uncles first name. It's Onyango not Orangutan, but I was close.

10. vhntr1

vhntr1 Member

Web site says can't find the page ! Censorship

11. kgp912kgp

kgp912kgp Active Member

Get this he was arrested outside the CHICKEN BONE SALOON. What have those Obama's come to????

http://www.myfoxboston.com/dpp/news/local/obamas-uncle-arrested-for-dui-held-by-ice-as-illegal-immigrant-20110829

12. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

This link was working a minute ago. Looks like you will have to copy and paste to your browser. Link is too long for the link box. Jim

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/world/barack-obamas-uncle-has-been-arrested-and-held-as-illegal-immigrant/story-e6frg6so-1226124269032

13. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

How do you know you are a redneck? Jeff F.

14. Bob Schultz

Bob Schultz Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Here is the article from the paper:

Obama's uncle arrested for DUI, held by ICE as illegal immigrant

Updated: Monday, 29 Aug 2011, 9:54 PM EDT
    Published : Monday, 29 Aug 2011, 10:09 AM EDT

(FOX 25 / MyFoxBoston.com) -

President Barack Obama's uncle was stopped on suspicion of drunken driving in Massachusetts, told police he planned to arrange bail through the White House and is being held without bail by federal immigration officials, authorities said Monday.

Onyango Obama, 67, was arrested last week in Framingham, about 20 miles west of Boston, after police said he made a rolling stop through a stop sign and nearly caused a cruiser to strike his sport utility vehicle.

Police said that after being booked at the police station, Obama was asked whether he wanted to make a telephone call to arrange for bail. "I think I will call the White House," he stated, according to a police report filed in Framingham District Court.

Police said Obama, who is originally from Kenya and is the half-brother of the president's late father, pleaded not guilty Friday and is being held without bail on a detainer from U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement. In a court document, ICE said Onyango Obama had an earlier deportation or removal order.

His immigration status couldn't immediately be confirmed, but such orders are generally reserved for people living in the country illegally. A spokesman for ICE declined to comment on Onyango Obama's immigration case, and the White House had no comment.

Obama was charged with operating under the influence of alcohol, negligent operation of a motor vehicle and failure to yield the right of way.

Michael Rogers, a spokesman for Cleveland immigration attorney Margaret Wong, said Wong will represent Obama. He confirmed that Onyango Obama is the half-brother of Obama's father and the full-blooded brother of another relative, Zeituni Onyango, of Boston.

Zeituni Onyango made headlines last year when she won the right to stay in the United States after an earlier deportation order. She came to the U.S. from Kenya in 2000 and was denied asylum by an immigration judge in 2004.

She stayed in the country illegally and was granted asylum last year by a judge who found she could be a target in Kenya not only for those who oppose the United States and the president, but also for member of the Kenyan government.

Framingham police said Onyango Obama was arrested Wednesday after he failed to stop completely at a stop sign and a police officer had to quickly apply his brakes to avoid hitting Obama's SUV.

Officer Val Krishtal said in a written report that Obama slurred his speech and became argumentative after he was told that he was being stopped because he had failed to fully stop and yield to traffic.

"I explained to him that I narrowly avoided striking his vehicle, and he told me that he did not hear my tires screeching, so I was not being accurate," Krishtal said in the report.

Obama originally told Krishtal he had nothing to drink, but later said he had had two beers, Krishtal wrote in the report.

Krishtal said Obama failed several sobriety tests and blew a reading of 0.14 percent on a blood-alcohol breath test, which is above the state's legal limit of 0.08 percent.

The Obama administration announced this month that it would allow many illegal immigrants facing deportation the chance to stay in the United States and apply for a work permit, and would focus on removing convicted criminals and people who might be a national security or public safety threat.

Read more: http://www.myfoxboston.com/dpp/news/local/obamas-uncle-arrested-for-dui-held-by-ice-as-illegal-immigrant-20110829#ixzz1WTdTqi6u

15. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

OMG = Obama must go

16. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

Well, It looks as if O'bamy's Uncle will be Guilty of a felony and being a Illegal Immigrant!!! Lets see how O'bamy's new laws on removing convicted criminals works? Starting with his "Uncle"? This should be interesting!!! Break-em all Jeff

17. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

Fox news, and you guys talk about the other news casts. Hmmm. I still think you need to concentrate on finding a candidate to beat him in the election instead of making political stories of this nature, your back slapping issues. According to you all Obama is destroying our country all by himself, and you guys come up with something like this, all the while your chances are slipping away with every day that one of the prospects open their mouth.

18. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/08/29/obamas-uncle-charged-with-drunken-driving/

19. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

Just because the fraudulent man has foolish relatives, you should not judge him on that. I have a son in law that is pretty worthless and a drinker. On the other hand, I still get up every morning determined to be a good citizen, walk in integrity and maybe make my corner of the world a little better place. I look for opportunities to help people who need encouragement, direction or hope. Please judge me on that, not the idiot relative. Do not judge the arrogant Kenyan on his relatives. Judge him on his charactor, integrity and competence. He still looses, but at least you will be doing the right thing.

20. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

Here is another link from a local TV news program it say some pretty different things.

The part I found interesting,

"WBZ-TV has confirmed that Onyango Obama is in the custody of federal agents, most likely in Boston, because he now faces possible deportation. It is believed he entered this country from Kenya some 41 years ago."

How would anyone think this man should feel he has no rights here if that time line is true. He was 26 when he arrived here.

I don't condone anything that the Messiah does nor do I support him in anyway. MY God why can we not understand why the immigration laws are not being enforced properly.

This man has valid SS card according to the Boston Herald,

"President Obama’s accused drunken-driving uncle — who was busted after a near collision with a Framingham cop — has had a valid Social Security number for at least 19 years, despite being an illegal immigrant ordered to be deported back to Kenya, the Herald has learned."

Just amuses me that they always enforce the laws they want to and ignore the ones they don't want to enforce!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bob Lawless

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.