1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Obamas theme song

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by sammyd95, Jul 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sammyd95

sammyd95 TS Member

I heard that Obama is going to make The Who's/wont get fooled again(tip my hat to a new constitution) his theme song! Ouch

2. crusha

crusha TS Member

If ya kin fool 'em once...ya kin fool 'em again.

I am, however, heartened by the lack of elderly white labor union retirees on this site, automatically defending the democrat candidate this time around (like they have usually done in years past). If a candidate with black skin is what it takes, to finally get these programmed robots to think for THEMSELVES for a change...hey, I'm fine with that. Whether their reasons are intellectual, or simply a low-brow aversion to his race, I'm glad to see them finally on our side (or at least staying neutral).

I mean, seriously...on policy, he's no different than Kerry or Gore, and the elderly white labor union retired trapshooters defended THOSE guys to the whorehouse and back. So what changed? Huh? And don't give me that Muslim crap. Obama's "claim" to be a Christian is at least as credible as war-hero Kerry's or Nobel Uber-Mensch Gore's.

No, as I say...race is a powerful thing...and I'm glad it finally has the false-teeth trapshooter crowd singing the correct song...be it The Who, Beatles, Zeppelin, or whoever penned it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.