1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Obamas Soc.sec.# **A new twist on things.

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Barrelbulge(Fl), Jun 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Just received this in an E mail. You be the Judge. I am biased, I don't like him. Bulge.

Howdy,

THIS IS FAR MORE IMPORTANT THAN
    THE "BOGUS BIRTH CERTIFICATE" ON
    THE W.H. COMPUTER WEB SITE.

FOLKS MAY NOT UNDERSTAND 'NATURAL
    BORN', BUT THEY UNDERSTAND IT IS A
    CRIME TO USE A SOCIAL SECURITY ACCT.
    NUMBER BELONGING TO SOMEONE ELSE.

An intensive investigation has revealed the identity of the man whose Social Security number (SSN) is being used by Barry Obama is Jean Paul Ludwig.

Ludwig was born in France in 1890, he then emigrated to the United States in 1924, and was assigned SSN 042-68-4425 (Barry's current SSN) sometime in the March 1977 timeframe.

Ludwig lived most of his adult life in Connecticut. Because of that, his SSN begins with the digits 042, which are the first three digits reserved for Connecticut residents. Each State uses the first three digits to identify their residents.

Barry never lived or worked in that state! Therefore, there is no reason on earth for his SSN to start with the digits 042. None whatsoever!

Now comes the best part! JP Ludwig spent the final months of his life in Hawaii, where he died.

Conveniently, Obama's Grandmother, Madelyn Payne Dunham, worked part-time in the Hawaii Probate Office in the Honolulu Hawaii Courthouse, and she therefore had access to all the SSN's of deceased individuals.

The Social Security Administration was never informed of Ludwig's death, and, because he never received Social Security benefits, there were no benefits to stop and therefore, no questions were ever raised.

The suspicion, of course, is that Dunham, knowing her Grandson was not a U. S. citizen, either because he was born in Kenya or became a citizen of Indonesia upon his adoption by Lolo Soetoro, she simply scoured the probate records until she found someone who died who was not receiving Social Security benefits.

She selected JP Ludwig's SSN from Connecticut for her Grandson, Barry.

Please Click on this Link for more:
    http://tinyurl.com/3m2vsea

Yes, the plot thickens.
    Where is the Media?

Take care.

Cheers - - - Charlie

If it weren't for the United States military,
    there'd be NO United States of America.

=

2. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

They laughed the birther thing out of the room, too bad. It would seem to me there should have been a smoking gun revealed before he got the nomination, and that would have been the only chance to get him out of there.

I saw this SS # buzz before, and there are other SS numbers that have been used too.

Something is rotten in Denmark, and here too.

HM

3. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

Other reports say the SS# that obama uses belonged to Thomas Wood who dies at age 19.

4. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Rick, I thought that was a good idea searched for trump and sent him the E mail on Obamas SS. Bulge.

5. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Tune them out. They are Idiots. Bulge.

6. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Good point. My head spins over some of the stupid statements they make and when they realizw they are in over their heads they start name calling. Bulge.

7. capulona

capulona TS Member

I searched, but cannot find any concrete information that SSN 042-68-4425 is what Obama is using - can anyone point me to a website (other than a blog, or conjecture) that says this is true?

How does one find out another person's SSN? I searched for GWB, Clinton, GHB, Reagan, Carter, Ford, and can't find info on what their SSN is, either.

8. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

I would be surprised if you can find anyone's ssn?! I believe that is how the internet criminals are stealing identities?! Sure hope this is true though! Tom Rhoads

9. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

Capulona, do a rearch of 042-68-4425 and you will find whatever your looking for.

10. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Just remember what James Carville says about his own beloved Democrats.

“Ideologies aren't all that important. What's important is psychology.

“The Democratic constituency is just like a herd of cows. All you have to do is lay out enough silage and they come running. That’s why I became an operative working with Democrats. With Democrats all you have to do is make a lot of noise, lay out the hay, and be ready to use the ole cattle prod in case a few want to bolt the herd.

Eighty percent of the people who call themselves Democrats don’t have a clue as to political reality.
    What amazes me is that you could take a group of people who are hard workers and convince them that they should support social programs that were the exact opposite of their own personal convictions. Put a little fear here and there and you can get people to vote any way you want.

The voter is basically dumb and lazy. The reason I became a Democratic operative instead of a Republican was because there were more Democrats that didn’t have a clue than there were Republicans.
    Truth is relative. Truth is what you can make the voter believe is the truth. If you’re smart enough, truth is what you make the voter think it is. That‘s why I’m a Democrat. I can make the Democratic voters think whatever I want them to.”

James Carville

11. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

12. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

The above link makes the mind boggle. In true radical fashil, the mother fuzzed up her identity big time. but nowhere near what her son did.

Great read.

HM

13. bill1949

bill1949 Well-Known Member

14. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    The only way this is going to be addressed is at the ballot box.

*IF* the GOP runs someone who isn't an idiot, a RINO, an anti-gunner, and/or some other goof ball.

15. hrosik123

hrosik123 Member

Very, very good point Brian. Good luck Chuck Hrosik

16. hrosik123

hrosik123 Member

Bulge wrote "tune them out, they are idiots". On his very next post writes "when they realizw they are in over their head they start name calling". Seems that you sir are a hypocrit doing exactly what you say "they" do, but you bring the attacks on by posting this info when a simple search would show two people who used to have that SSN before Obama supposedly stole it. Hard to take a post like this seriously. Even Halfmile whom I know to despise Obama realized how suspect your info was. Fact check pal. Good luck Chuck Hrosik

17. Barrelbulge(Fl)

I also put in there that I am biased, I don't like the guy. Nothing to say about that? I am willing to beleive the bad partially because I don't like him. I have a biased opinion of him. He is screwing up our country.
    Chuck, I called them idiots, but not as a defense in an argument.The Libs start name calling because they get frustrated about the points that are brought up and they have no defense to these points. There is a difference hope you can understand that. Bulge.

18. hrosik123

hrosik123 Member

I understand your mindset but you can see the irony in your posts. Our country has been on a downward spiral for a long, long time. We need serious discussions and candidates to solve our problems. With all the talks about budget cuts why hasn't anybody put forth a 10% cut on everything except foreign aide. That should be 50%. A simple solution that none of the braintrust in D.C. can come up with. Voters need to be smarter. I'll admit Obama is dropping the ball big time, but all the birther nonsense and now this gobbledeguck with the SSN makes people look like they sit at home with tinfoil hats on so the govt. can't read their minds. Hard to say right from wrong now. Good luck to all of us Chuck Hrosik

19. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

First the birth certificate, now the SSN. Where's the popcorn, I see the wingnuts are gobbling this one up whole heartily LMAO.

20. ou.3200

ou.3200 Well-Known Member

Have to hand it to Obama's attorneys, they have played the "birther" thing like a violin. They have used it as a red herring to deflect attention from the real issue, that being: "is Obama a natural born citizen?" In Supreme Court cases and in the United States Congress natural born citizen has been defined as "born in the United States of citizen parents." Obama's father was a British citizen born in Kenya. If the definition stands as born in the United States of citizen parents, Obama is not a natural born citizen and therefore ineligible to hold office as President. That is what needs to be decided by the courts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.