1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Obama's NEW medical plan

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by brownk80, Jul 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brownk80

brownk80 Member

Obama

I just received an email from a friend with an attachment I couldn't believe when I opened it. Rather than put it here where some wag will claim I made it up I will give you the address and each of you can go there yourselves....AND YOU SHOULD IF YOU HAVE ANY PARENTS THAT ARE IN MEDICARE OR IF YOU ARE GOING TO BE IN IT YOURSELF SOON. THIS IS VERY, VERY SCARY!! Medicare is going to become your own personal health care triage provider...

Go to www.fredthompsonshow.com and listen to the interview with Betsy McCoughey (pronounced McCoy).

I sent this to all my email addresses and to Boxer, Feinstein and Pelosi but I doubt they will do anything about it including either admitting that they knew it was there or that they didn't read the bill and didn't know it was there. Either way they should be out of office no later than the next election.

Brownk80

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.