1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Obama's New Gun Tax on Your 1040

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by YUKON, Oct 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YUKON

YUKON TS Member

Obama

Subj: Fwd: Gun Control

http://www.snopes.com/politics/guns/blairholt.asp

Now 'all Guns' must be listed

on your next (201 0) tax return!

As if we didn?t have enough to get upset about!
    If you have a gun, I hope it isn't registered!

Senate Bill SB-2099 will require us to put on our 2009 1040 federal tax form all guns that you have or own. It will require fingerprints and a tax of $50 per gun.

| This bill was introduced on Feb.. 24, 2009, by the Omama staff. BUT . . this bill will only become public knowledge 30 days after the new law becomes effective ! This is an amendment to the Internal Revenue Act of 1986. This means that the Finance Committee has passed this without the Senate voting on it at all. Trust Obama ? ...... you must be kidding !
    |

The full text of the IRS amendment is on the U.S. Senate homepage, U.S.Senate You can find the bill by doing a search by the bill number, SB-2099.
    | You know who to call; I strongly suggest you do. Please send a copy of this e-mail to every gun owner you know.|

<Text of H.R.45 as Introduced in House: Blair Holt's Firearm Licensing and Record of Sale Act of 2009 - U.S.... OpenCongress |

Obama's Congress is now starting on the firearms confiscation bill. If it passes, gun owners will become criminals if you don't fully comply.

It h as begun . . . Whatever Obama's secret Master Plan is....this is just the 'tip of the iceburg!'

Very Important for you to be aware of a new bill HR 45 introduced into the House. This is the Blair Holt Firearm Licensing & Record of Sale Act of 2009.|

Even gun shop owners didn't know about this because the government is trying to fly it under the radar as a 'minor' IRS revision, and, as usuual, the 'political' lawmakers did not read this bill befre signing and approvi ng it !

To find out about this - go to any government website and type in HR 45 or Google HR 45 Blair Holt Firearm Licensing & Record of Sales Act of 2009. You will get all the information.

Basically this would make it illegal to own a firearm - any rifle with a clip or ANY pistol unless:

-It is registered -You are fingerprinted -You supply a current Driver's License -You supply your Social Security # -You will submit to a physical & mental evaluation at any time of their choosing -Each update - change or ownership through private or public sale must be20reported and costs $25 - Failure to do so you automatically lose the right to own a firearm and are subject up to a year in jail. -There is a child provision clause on page 16 section 305 stating a child-access provision. Gun must be locked and inaccessible to any child under 18. -They would have the right to come and inspect that you are storing your gun safely away from accessibility to children and fine is punishable for up to 5 yrs. in prison.

If you think this is a joke - go to the website and take your pick of many opt ions to read this. It is long and lengthy. But, more and more people are becoming aware of this. Pass the word along. Any hunters in your family pas s this along.|

This is just a "termite" approach to complete confiscation of guns and disarming of our society20to the point we have no defense - chip away a little here and=2 0there until the goal is accomplished before anyone realizes it.

This is one to act on whether you own a gun or not..

<Search Results - THOMAS (Library of Congress) :

<H.R.45: Blair Holt's Firearm Licensing and Record of Sale Act of 2009 - U.S. Co ngress - OpenCongress

<H.R. 45: Blair Holt's Firearm Licensing and Record of Sale Act of 2009 (GovTrack.us)

Please.. copy and send this out to EVERYONE in the USA , whether you support the Right to Bear Arms or are for gun control. We all should have the right to choose.

2. BrowningPotato

BrowningPotato TS Member

THAT IS NOT TRUE, ITS A RUMOR!!!

3. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Sounds like internet silliness to me. jeff

4. Charles.F.Phillips

Charles.F.Phillips TS Member

The Blair/Holt bill is real, but it had a snowball's chance of passing. The Republicans won't vote for it, nor will many Democrats - they remember 1994 all too well.

R/s,<br />
    Charlie

"The Dude abides..."

5. Ted K.

Ted K. Member

The Snopes website make clear that, although the bill exists, it has no co-sponsors and will never emerge from committee.

See http://www.snopes.com/politics/guns/blairholt.asp

Ted K.

6. kehrby

kehrby Active Member

Just pulled this off of NRA site. Apparently its still around but doesn't look promising for the antis. Didn't find any newer updates.

Steve

Blair Holt gun control bill rehashed

Thursday, February 12, 2009

It is H.R. 45: Blair Holt's Firearm Licensing and Record of Sale Act of 2009. This bill was introduced in the 111th Congress by U. S. Rep. Bobby Rush (D IL) on Jan. 6, 2009. Failing to attract any co sponsors, it was referred for consideration to the House Committee on the Judiciary, where it now rests awaiting further action.

7. Hollywood Marine

Hollywood Marine TS Member

I just checked the U.S. Senate web site. The text of SB 2009 ( the modification to the Internal Revenue Act) has not been received from the Government Printing Office yet. This even though the bill was passed in committee in February of this year. Something smells rotten here. Could it be that our lawmakers are trying to hide something from the people?

8. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

could be.

Look for black helicopters.

What if you don't file a 1040?

HM

9. Grizzly

Grizzly TS Member

Gentlemen,,,,and ladies,,,My own personal opinion, I believe 2010 will be better than 1994 was concerning the elections. People are seeing Obama and the liberals as they truly are. Their true colors are coming out!

Around my area you can't get anyone to say that they voted for Obama...

I won't count my chickens before they hatch, I still sleep with eyes wide shut!

Grizzly Adams

10. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

Blair-Holt is still alive. Senate Bill is false as it was the first 6 times it was posted here. Check the web address above.

Bob Lawless

11. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

The "list your guns on the 1040 form" is blatantly false. This crap was introduced in 1986 by the democraps and is floated and rumored every 2 or 3 years since.
    It's a LOSER and the dems know it. If that ever passed you'd get to see real civil revolt.

12. Hawkeye Kid

Hawkeye Kid TS Member

I would never tell the goverment what guns I had in my house.

13. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

Hawkeye Kid

"I would never tell the goverment what guns I had in my house."

Do you really think if they want to know you could stop them from finding out? I think not.

Bob Lawless

14. McD

McD TS Member

The easy solution would be to declare as a dumocrat. Everybody knows that they don't file their income taxes so Yomama Obama wouldn't ever find out about our guns:) Can't beat'em, join'em . . . or least the parts that work for you! McD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.