1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

obama's national security force

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by whiz630, Nov 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whiz630

whiz630 TS Member

i have been reading for some time that obama wants a national security force.now in the drudge report he has restated that he vows to have the security force if he is elected.
    is this going to be the same as hitlers storm troopers? also in the sunday news max it has been revealed one of his long time best friends who he states he admires is louis farrakhan who already has his personal storm troopers for his protection.
    do you think this is where obama got the idea and do you think they will be dressed in ss uniforms? whiz630

2. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

He won't live long enough to accomplish his communistic goals. There are way too many people looking for a stupid thrill and they are wackey to start with. He is stirring a pot that will be his demise. Thats just my opinion not my wish!

3. IM390

IM390 Member

He has already compared the United States to Nazi Germany. I wonder who is going to play the role of Adolph? Let's see Storm Troopers, Gun Control, Sreading the Wealth, .....very interesting eh Captain Klink.

4. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Here ya go....

5. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

Hey, Colin Powell needs a job, doesn't he? Hitler, Stalin, and EVERY other dictator has had an "Internal Security Force". It is what keeps the citizens in line and keeps them in power. This is actually unconstitutional in the US under "Posse Commitatus", but after he packs the Supreme Court what will stand in his way.

"Seven Days In May"!.

6. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

If this is real, people may have to resort to using proxy servers.

Or turn off the computer.

HM

7. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Just make sure all your guns are loaded, you may need tehm

8. chipped1

chipped1 TS Member

Posse Comitatus restricts what the military can do -- it does't address Obama's Youth Corps. How the hell did we, as a nation, get to this point?

Chip

9. bocephus

bocephus Member

The American sheople slept right through it............

A few tried to bring attention to it, those that did were quickly accused of being conspiracy theororists and other whacko names by both sides.

Nobody on either side cared to hear us tell of what was coming, it won't be long and those same sheople will be whining that we should have said and done more before it was too late.

Folks I believe it may be too late, even if McCain wins this election it will only slow it down some.....

10. bigclown

bigclown TS Member

Did the new security force (possibly disguised in Black Panther outfits) show up at Philadelphia polling places today? I wonder.... Regards, Ed

11. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Well, they sure stopped the Beavis and Butthead Assasination Attempt.

HM

12. Victor Brincat

Victor Brincat TS Member

The Black Panther Party is back and shortly they will go on the federal payroll.
    Initially they will be used to patrol black neigborhoods supposedly to watchout
    for drug traffic,gang violence and the like. Street smart felons will be among
    the first on the payroll. Right on Barack!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.