1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Obama's law suit..... new intervention !!!!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Jerbear, Oct 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

This is heating up. Obama may have to prove he is a citizen of the US but cannot.

<object width="450" height="500"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="SameDomain" /><param name="movie" value="http://docs.justia.com/dcfdoc.swf?s=pennsylvania&c=paedce&cn=2:2008cv04083&cid=281573&dn=19&aid=0&page=1" /><param name="scale" value="noScale"><embed width="450" height="500" scale="noScale" src="http://docs.justia.com/dcfdoc.swf?s=pennsylvania&c=paedce&cn=2:2008cv04083&cid=281573&dn=19&aid=0&page=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"></embed></object>

Jerbear

2. crusha

crusha TS Member

I think the Constitution is pretty clear on this...is it not?

3. turmite

turmite Member

Jebear since I am not an attorney, does this mean that any citizen, or group of citizens in the US can file a similar document and be included in this suit?

If so, wouldn't it be prudent for all of us in every state that loves the USA gather together and file said doc?

Mike

4. Quack Shot

Quack Shot Active Member

One or two people against the Obama Machine? I'd like better odds, like a few thousand asking for proof. The court might take that a bit more seriously. Obama could make it go away by producing his birth and citizenship papers. If he can't, then it could be a problem for him.

5. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Pretty interesting that all Obama has to do is produce a legitimate birth certificate to make this lawsuit go away. How come he won't?

6. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

Heating up may not do the trick.......this thing needs to catch fire....only 18 days left before the election.

7. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

How did he travel overseas without a birth Cert. to validate his Viza? Inquiring minds want to know!

8. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

You might know........Snopes is declaring this false. But they do not really have a solid substantiation for it. They kind of dance around the subject.

HM

9. Steve NJ

Steve NJ Member

Snopes tends to lean LEFT.

10. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Snopes is left and is not to be trusted on political matters.

Again, all he has to do is produce a legitmate birth certificate. The one that has been offered to date is a very poor forgery.

11. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

If his mother is an American citizen then he is as well, right? I mean McCain was born out of the Country in the Panama Canal Zone. As well, George Romney ran in 1968 and he was born in Mexico.

The Constitution simply says "natural-born citizen." It does not define it. Isn't a kid born of an American parent a "natural-born citizen?" I mean, they don't have to apply for citizenship.

So what is the issue here?

12. ou.3200

ou.3200 Well-Known Member

Citizenship and nationality is spelled out in U. S. Code. This is the section that would apply to someone born outside the U. S.

1952 The Immigration and Nationality Act of June 27, 1952, 66 Stat. 163, 235, 8 U.S. Code Section 1401 (b). (Section 301 of the Act).

"Section 301. (a) The following shall be nationals and citizens of the United States at birth:

"(1) a person born in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof;

"(7) a person born outside the geographical limits of the United States and its outlying possessions of parents one of whom is an alien, and the other a citizen of the United States, who prior to the birth of such person, was physically present in the United States or its outlying possessions for a period or periods totaling not less than ten years, at least five of which were after attaining the age of fourteen years.

13. ou.3200

There are some reports floating around on the internet that when he traveled to Pakistan and a few other places at age 20 he had an Indonesian passport. If that is true I would think he would have to be a citizen of Indonesia to qualify for the Indonesian passport.

14. JimmyP

JimmyP TS Member

Was he born in Hawaii? His paternal grandmother states she was in the delivery room when he was born and she was never out of Kenya. She now has disappeared. All he has to do is send the original to the court in PA. and all this would dry up. But he chooses to spend money on lawyers to hide the truth. He wants us to trust him but he does nothing in the open to gain our trust. Sorry POS. Just my 2 pennies

Jimmy

15. SwannyinMinn.

SwannyinMinn. TS Member

I find this funny. To even run for the president you have to fill out the appropriate paerwork ie: birth certificate among others. This is a desperate typical 'keep em skeered he's difrnt en us' that republicans have used the last 2 elections to SCARE people into voting republican. Because if a reasonable person thought about it, they wouldn't vote rep.!

16. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Swanny you have it bass ackwards as usual. No reasonable thinking person would vote democratic. You vote for your muslim moron and I'll vote for the man with the ethics and knowledge and military experience.

Don

17. ou.3200

The suit was filed by a Democratic operative not Republicans. It is in Federal District Court so hopefully the Judge will resolve it once and for all. I think it needs to be presented in court for all to see so there will be no doubt as to whether there is any validity to the claims. Nothing has been decided yet but it is interesting that there have been opportunities for the Judge to dismiss the case and he has not done so.

18. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Others have joined the law suit.

19. ccw1911

ccw1911 Member

this may have been posted before but this is the guy with the lawsuit.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xyspCRmJv7w&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xyspCRmJv7w&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

20. Pass103

Pass103 TS Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.