1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate surface

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by The Rock, Aug 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Rock

The Rock Active Member

Obama

Haven't checked it out Yet but California attorney Orly Taitz the one that has filed several law suits is the proposed owner of the document.

I know just a bunch of hog wash. HUUUUUUmmmmmmmm

Rock

Jim

2. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Interesting for sure

3. Bluzman98

Bluzman98 Member

If it were only true.......why is it being held back from public exposure?

Jim C

4. The Rock

The Rock Active Member

Closer look

5. ricks1

ricks1 TS Member

Do you think that Kenyea had birth cert. in 1961? I doubt it. You couldnt tell the apes from the rest of the animals

6. Walrus

Walrus TS Member

The following is copied from Wikipedia:

On August 2, 2009, Orly Taitz released and attached to court documents what she alleged to be an authentic Kenyan birth certificate.[44] Some blogs, including Daily Kos and Below the Beltway commented upon credibility issues related to the certificate. The document purports to have been issued by the "Republic of Kenya"; such a state did not yet exist at the time of Obama's birth as indicated on the document (Kenya was a Dominion of the British Crown until 1963).[45] Additionally, Mombasa, the city indicated on the certificate as Obama's birthplace, was not located in Kenya, but in Zanzibar.[46] Further, the document appears to be an edited Australian birth certificate, not Kenyan.[47]

Make of this what you will.

7. Trappy12

Trappy12 Active Member

Despite the above facts being true, they will be cast away as liberal lies because when faced with facts, what else is there to do?
    -Trappy

8. Walrus

Walrus TS Member

There is an error in the above posting about the location of Mombasa. It is indeed in Kenya.

9. blowin smoke

blowin smoke TS Member

It's probably too good to be true, but it's funny how libs are NOW interested in authenticity and "facts" when it comes to disproving this document, but seem perfectly happy with the cert of live birth posted by blobama that is CLEARLY a fake and has been proven a hundred different ways. Just for starters, IF he has a long form birth certificate as he has stated in his book and Hawaii says exists, then WHY would he also even NEED or HAVE a Certificate of Live Birth - two entirely separate documents??? Who else has BOTH, and why would you need both - unless you needed to hide some information that was on the long form? You don't need to be a "birther" to see that something doesn't add up...

10. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

This document appears to be a copy of the original and was issued on the 17th. of Feb. 1964 Kenya became a republic in Dec. 12th. 1963. So where does the phony part appear?

11. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

You couldnt tell the apes from the rest of the animals, sure you could Rick because some of the people combed their hair and the Apes didn't ... The fact that Obama's wife had one of them iron jobs on her head proves the point indeed, she looks like an Ape, but with neatly combed hair ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

12. mizzou

mizzou TS Member

Already debunked ten different ways...

13. JimmyP

JimmyP TS Member

Trappy...et all, Strange how all the Libs debunk the document but hold as fact the bogus COLB that was put up for Obama. This Kenyan thing is now a court document and can be examined by forensic people for authenticity. The Libs never made any document available to the courts for such scrutiny. Wonder why? It still amazes me how some people can believe when so many things are out of whack. One copy of his birth certificate could and would put a stop to all this but he refuses to show it. Instead spends thousands of dollars on lawyers to keep from having to show it. Why? I've had to show my sons BC twice this year to play in baseball tournaments. No big deal. Believe what you may but something is rotten in Denmark and I think it is our government.

Jimmy

14. Trappy12

Trappy12 Active Member

Jimmy, because all that has ever been provided out of the whole Obama Birth Certificate thing is nothing more than lots of speculation. I have never read 1 fact about WHY it is not legit, only that it's not real because "blahblahblah," which comes down to just being speculation.
    -Trappy

15. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Trappy,,,,then why doesn't the great hussein, just provide a embossed COLB and all this would be moot???? While I think nothing will be done because of it,,,,it also makes one wonder WHY he (hussein) doesn't put it out and END this speculation....

16. markdenis

markdenis TS Member

If it is true and the politicians on the hill know it, you will here nothing from them unless hussein's ratings fall far enough..maybe around the 20% range. Then lookout. They will jump on the bandwagon so they can make themselves look like heroes before their next election. No way politicians will get involved now...it is to far from election time.

17. JimmyP

JimmyP TS Member

Trappy, Answer me this. Why was John McCain brought before Congress to be questioned about his birthplace and Obama not? John McCain released all his records but ,you guessed it, Obama did not. The COLB that Obama released was a copy on the internet and no one was allowed to send it for forensics. McCain gave all his documents to Congress for whoever wanted to look. It all comes down to the fact that Obama refuses to prove what is being claimed by his side. If it is true what could be the reason he chooses not to divulge them. It all comes down to trust. If you can trust that man you are dumber than anyone I have ever met. Prove me wrong. Show me any proof he has given to a legal body to prove his claims. Until then your arguement is worthless. i have the proof John McCain went before Congress to answer any and all questions. Do you have the same for Obama?

Jimmy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.