1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Obama's Idiot Board

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Unsingle, Oct 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unsingle

Unsingle Member

Obama

Former Vice President Walter Mondale said on CNN that President Obama relies too much on teleprompters -- which Mondale called "idiot boards" -- when speaking to the American people.

When I was in a speech class in the 8th grade, a long time ago, the first thing the teacher said was anyone that reads their speeches to the class will get an "F".

Funny how some things never change.

2. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

Obummer critisized by Walter Mondale?? That would be Fritz Mondale, former second banana to James Earl "Jimmy" Carter - who recently dropped to 2nd worst president ever??

Please!! That's about like Forrest Gump calling Obummer a dope.

Interestingly but not surprisingly, Mondale's problem with Obumble is style not substance. Imagine that. Another knee jerk liberal oblivious to the salient issue. But back to Forrest for a moment...

I respectfully submit Forrest Gump had the perfect comment for Odipstick, Carter, and Mondale. "Stupid is as stupid does."

sissy

PS: I'm guessing the second thing Mondale's teacher said was, "Fritz, get yourself a government job. You aren't smart enough for real employment."

3. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Mondale criticizing Obama? That's the pot calling the kettle black.

4. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

Brian in Oregon that tells me that even the liberals jerks of this world don't trust or like what the Messiah.

I think it is a good sign for the future the more liberals that criticize the Messiah the better.

Bob Lawless

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.