1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Obama's I pledge video.

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Barrelbulge(Fl), Sep 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Obama

Watch til the end. Posted for navyseal 205. Bulge.

2. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Gone from the net....

Jerbear

3. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Jerbear, I just clicked on the link and it worked for me. Bulge.

4. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

I clicked on it and it worked for me, but I didn"t watch it. I saw it had Demi Moore and her clown boyfriend, and I don't watch anything with them in it. So off it went.

5. GRR

GRR TS Member

I pledge not to watch any of these idiots again.

6. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

I've been doing what they are telling those that watch, they are going to start doing (I pledge) since I left home! 1974

Between Opra and these clowns, they need a history lesson. The last part of their cartoon, you will find the Hilter youth saying pretty much the same as they said to Adolf.

Just more examples of the Obama and Adolf rising to power in the same fashon!!

7. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

This must be the new propaganda from the National Endowment for the Arts, that Glen Beck was talking about a few days ago.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/51kAw4OTlA0&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/51kAw4OTlA0&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Jerbear

8. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

I pledge to continue to hate this POS (and everything he stands for) that some of you call your president,,,,

9. BigBruno

BigBruno TS Member

I would like to beat those idiots in the head with a can of this!

10. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

I noticed that the majority of the pledgers on this video have money up the Wazoo/yingyang or ?. Yet the Messiah has them pledging to support his policies. Are they going to share their money with the rest of us.

Isn't that one of his policies those that can afford a little more can pay a little more? If that is the case how many of those in the video got paid?????

Bob Lawless

11. BigBruno

BigBruno TS Member

Bob, they're probably exempt after their appearance.

12. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Jay, you're smart enough. You just did it. Good job. Bulge.

13. Turtle29728

Turtle29728 TS Member

Being an American is about having freedom. I am all in for anyone who cares enough to do something they see as positive. They are, and should remain, free to do whatever they think is necessary,important, and worthwhile enough to THEM to be worth what ever time, effort, and resources they are willing to put into it. That does not imply that they or their "fearless leader" should have the power and authority to tell me what I should do with my time, money, energy, talents and abilities.I will pick and choose for myself, thank you! That being said, I will also say that this is just another bunch of "I want to feel-good about myself" Hollywood flakes who haven't a clue as to what is going on around them, what concerns the majority of us "little people" or what their precious presidential idol's agenda really is. Just more fruits and nuts from California (and other environs).

14. higun

higun Member

Pod people.

15. higun

higun Member

Second thought.

They may be Borg.

16. StonewallRacing

StonewallRacing Well-Known Member

You go right ahead and be a brainwashed servant.

Leave us to serve ourselves.

What a crock of $hit!

17. capvan

capvan Active Member

Has to be Borg. If you don't know what the Borg are, you really need to find out. "Prepare to be assimilated..."

18. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

Even senator Byrd said Barry is over stepping the bounds of our constitution by making all these czars. It took the communists billions of dollars and years of work getting to where they are now so don't expect them to go away.

19. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

What a CROCK....I will bet money that DiCaprio doesn't get a little hybrid,,,,they are all about, "Do as I say, not as I do",,,,ever see one of them flying coach????

20. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

Where's the KoolAid? That is BS 1st class! I'm with BigBruno!!!! Jake

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.