1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Obama's giveaway: Oil-rich islands to Russia

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Barrelbulge(Fl), Feb 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Think you are as PO'd as you can get with this administration? Click on the link. Mike.

2. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

This already happened. Did you read the addendum? Click the link from 2000.

If this was a secret closed door deal, how does the author know about it?

Where is the bill? Where is the contract? I want to see signatures!

3. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

What would you expect from someone out to, "Fundamentally change the country",,,,he/they are going to do just about anything that will weaken us domestically so they can get the "changes" they are after.....

4. Sam Ogle

Sam Ogle Member

Another "blame Obama" rant from Bulge..........Gee, surprise.
    Oh, gosh, when we read the truth, it happened before he was President.
    No, no.....not during.........not........

Obama may be a disappointment, but to a segment of our society, he is the object of unreasoned hatred.

There are those who believe that if you say enough bad about someone, even if most of it isn't true.......some of it sticks.

Sam Ogle, Lincoln, NE

5. porky

porky TS Member

If something bad is happening in the country, you'll be able to trace it back to bozo. There aren't enough words to describe the wrongs that bozo has done to this country. Most of them will never be changed because the changes were done in such a way that they can't be undone.

6. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

Maybe instead of looking at everything from a political standpoint, we should step back and look at it with actual facts and common sense. I think sometimes the political emotion clouds the actual need or desire for the facts and truth. Thus the term "Political Rhetoric". I am not saying it is true in all cases. Maybe only 95% of this political section.

7. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Hey Parker, click on the link again. My name is not mentioned in the article. It's not my rant. Just posting what other people that report on his activities are saying. You may say that he may be a 'disappointment' if you want to but in my eyes he is the biggest f'up this Country has ever had in that office. I did not like the guy when he was running, I like him even less now that he is in office. If you see a post by me and the title has Obamas name in it you can bet it will not be something positive about him because there isn't anything positive about him. Now with that as a guideline if you don't want to read something negative about him don't read my threads because you know what will be in them. I hope I made myself clear. Mike.

O ne

B ig

A zz

M istake

A merica

8. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

Texas may be where everyone wants to be if Hussein gets another term. Jobs and freedom still are protected there.

9. notarget

notarget TS Member

When he left Tennessee Davy Crockett reportedly said to the corrupt politicians there "You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas."
    Don't go to Texas unless you believe in freedom and are willing to die for it as he did.

10. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

Subject: Obama mulling over 80% nuclear cut.
    Email:
    Date: Mon, Feb 20, 2012 - 05:00 PM ET
    Website Address:

"As a general rule as a group I don't like blacks due to many many past experiences."

11. Oscar Ray

Oscar Ray TS Member

skeets the lying liberal shows up again. Where is that "Whites Only" gun club again??? Oh thats right, you cant name it because it does not exist. I am with Bulge, if anything has to do with the Big Eared, Muslim Loving Shit Head, I know it is bad for this country. How come all you liberal retards are not up in arms about the gas prices going up, like you were when G. W. Bush was President?
    Could it possibly be that your messiah has something to do with these price hikes??? His polices have failed, this country is so far in debt because of him that my great grandchildren will not be able to pay it off. He refuses to cut off any of those "entitlement" programs because it would cost him voters.

Obama is the worst President in the history of this country! I pray (yes I can still do that) that this country does what needs to be done and throws his and fat ass shelly out.

Oscar

12. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

OR - My Messiah has nothing to do with gas prices. But you probably can't understand that.

13. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

did he have anything to do with the "whites only gun club"??????

14. chuckie68

chuckie68 Active Member

GO GET EM BB

15. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Skeets, if you are going to quote, quote it all, not parts. Now go back and add the rest of the story. Mike.

Here is your Messiah MrsKeet.
    <object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BdjoHA5ocwU?version=3&feature=player_embedded"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BdjoHA5ocwU?version=3&feature=player_embedded" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

Skeet you keep posting this

"Subject: Obama mulling over 80% nuclear cut. From: Barrelbulge Email: Date: Mon, Feb 20, 2012 - 05:00 PM ET Website Address:

"As a general rule as a group I don't like blacks due to many many past experiences."
    What is your point? Are you suggesting we all have to love one another? Going back to your all white KKK shooting club you can bet if the situation was reversed a white person wound not even get on the property without being thretened with violence. First hand experience in a similar situation. Mike.

16. porky

porky TS Member

I wonder why there aren't factual responses to the truth from the liberals on threads like these. Talk about living a life of lies. It isn't any wonder that diseased animals and plants are always the hosts of parasites and the parasites always end up sucking the life out of the host and killing it. Such are the liberals that post on trapshooters.com in defending their communist promoting leaders.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.