1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OBAMA'S FAILED ECONOMIC RECOVERY !!!

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by crusha, Jul 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crusha

crusha TS Member

OBAMA

Obama's been office 6 months. There are still a lot of people out of work! All we hear from the other side is, "Give him a chance," or "It's Bush's fault."

That's a load of bull!

I think it's time for us as the American people to start expecting some RESULTS out of this guy. According to the news, only 15% of the stimulus money has even been spent, and they're now talking about having another one! It's clear this was just a corrupt money payoff to their buddies.

Where are the RESULTS ???

2. Guard Rail

Guard Rail TS Member

Obuckwheat and his henchmen will make Bernie Madoff look like a candy-store shoplifter.

BK

3. brigade

brigade TS Member

He is a dismal failure along with the democratic congress and "We the People" should demand results. Ed

4. Guard Rail

Guard Rail TS Member

How could that fool get anything done? All he does is pose for photos.

I wouldn't put Pelosi in as dogcatcher.

5. 3200SK Robinson

3200SK Robinson TS Member

We've been SCREWED, BOOED, TAR & FEATHERED by the "Axis Power Three" Obummie, Pelo-fosil and Wormy Reid! and the REST of the "DUMBOCRAPS". May the LORD help us out of this NASTY MESS!

6. crusha

crusha TS Member

Damn, EE...I see you were the kid in kindergarten telling the other kids Santa Claus was fake.

7. waterhouselake

waterhouselake TS Member

I need a liberal economist show me the errors of my thinking.......1. If you raise the taxes on the producers of wealth and the workers, then they have less money in their pockets to spend and invest. How do you stimulate the economy with less consuming and capital investment? 2. The government and Obama needs lot of money to fund their spending spree. Shouldn't the rules of supply and demand increase the interests rates on money? That's not happening! Are they running the printing presses 24/7? Will that lead to hyper inflation? Didn't the Federal Reserve just purchase $1 trillion of government bonds? Hate to tell you, the Federal Reserve just poured another $1 trillion in new monopoly money into circulation. 3. When the hyper inflation hits, the Federal Reserve will raise interest rates again like when Carter was President. Who is going to purchase housing and borrow money when the rates reach usury levels???

8. crusha

crusha TS Member

All you have to do is look at California. There is the failure of all liberal economic policies, rolled into one. The piggy bank is empty; the piglets are still wrestling for their share, and the IOUs are a-flyin'.

California is the trend-setter for the rest of the country? Oh, touche...the libs don't know what a horrible truth they're revealing on that.

9. nsrailroad

nsrailroad Member

We have plenty of action, the bank Exec's are going on vaction again!!!

10. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

It's Keynes vs Von Mises.

Obwana has already stated that his economic thinking was most influenced by Keynes.

You can google the above 2 economists and decide who is right.

There will be a test later.

HM

11. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

If you need jump starting on the subject, mash the link.

The bottom line is that no matter how those rage against Von Mises's ideas including the FT, what von Mises points out irregardless still happens.

In conclusion:

Keynes was an idiot. Even more so than others I have named idiots. His theories are being put into practice by a George Soros hand puppet who just happens to be an idiot too.

HM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.