1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Obama's Entuorage surpasses the Queens

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by CharlieAMA, Dec 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

Obama

Your president's trip to the G-20 Conference made the British Press snort at the amount of people he has to have on a trip overseas. As reported by Dale McFeatters of the Scripps-Howard News Service, Obamas crew had 500 staff members, 35 vehicles, 12 teleprompters, and the presidential helicopter, Marine One. Of those 500 staff members, they were: 200 Secret Service, a team of 6(six) doctors, the White House Chef, and kitchen staff, 4 speech writers, and of course 35 chauffers.

This to me seems like alot of overkill, and waste of our taxes for this much oppulence. Under his new health care plan, are we entitled to have 6 doctors available for our beckon call? I doubt it. Charlie Henderson

2. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

You didnt mention the vast number of aircraft.

3. trinketshooter

trinketshooter TS Member

Did you also keep track of G.W Dummies' entourage? Neil

4. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

Air Force One and Marine One were the only two mentioned in the article. No, I didn't keep up with GWB's entourage. Just thought I would pass this along and see if there were any comments. Obviously, I made a mistake. Sorry, Charlie.

5. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

Here we go again. FOX news...fair and balanced.

6. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

We really should ask Olberman for an objective tally/comparison.

7. trinketshooter

trinketshooter TS Member

I was just wondering if this post was just another attack on a particular party as so many other threads on this site. I am and have been totally disgusted with the spending habits of both parties for many years and would be ashamed to absolutely side with either one. Every time I think that one of the two major parties deserves my total support, they commit some reprehensible act that absolutely embarasses our great country before the whole world, further tarnishing our image. I am grateful that most modern people of the world can understand that politicians of any country are not good representatives of the normal people of their respective countries. Never, EVER, put all your faith in any politician of any party. If you do you will only be let down in the end. Neil

8. porky

porky TS Member

Any information here about osama is an attack on him according to his liberals supporters. Osama is a embarassement to all people in the U.S.A. The truth of the matter is that he hasn't had an original thought in years. Soro's lackey. Osama is the worst leader the country has ever had and will probably succeed in the drive to ruining the economy to say nothing of playing the race card to its fullest. And by the way, Euopeans consider his wife to be another Marie Antionette and him a king louie.

9. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Maybe this is why he needed so much "support". Is this the way to fight "The right war at the right time."?

http://washingtonexaminer.com/news/world/2010/12/catch-and-release-taliban-fighters-afghanistan-angers-troops

Too long, you need to copy and paste into your browser.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.