1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Obamas brother busted for dope

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by TOOLMAKER 251, Jan 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

Newsmax.com is reporting that George Obama was busted in Shantytown, Nairobi for posession of weed. He does hold a steady job making $1 dollar a day. Maybe Barry can pull some strings for bro.

2. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

keep an eye on this cause no one else is going to report this.

3. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Barry's the Dope.

4. k3uro

k3uro Member

Hey,

Remember George's daughters with the forged IDs.

Take care,

Jim

5. rdf59

rdf59 Member

If your brother does something stupid or illegal -- are you responsible? or are you a criminal? or are you a lesser person for his actions???

6. nipper

nipper TS Member

george had a fake id for 8 years. i could care less about his family

bill

7. The Rock

The Rock Active Member

Gulls the hell out of you damacraps doesn't it? How could a republican even think of stealing two elections from the anointed party? Let alone doing it and he was an idiot to hear you tell the story. And that makes it worse yet to be beaten by a idiot, twice.

Hey you won you write the bills and accept no input or amendments to bills. Pass the bill and then ask for cooperation?

You like these bills then democrats should pay for them. Only fair leave us out of your taxing run to ruin. And let us have freedom you will never know what that means they never get that far in school. Ask what Liberty means and they tell me it's a statue.

Now be a good damacrap and go out and get a JOB to pay for my retirement. I think just turned damacrap and want the government to take care of me.

Naw on second thought just leave me the hell alone. I will be fine living within my means and not like nipper charged out the ass and up to my neck in debt and begging the government to bail my butt out.

Rock

Jim

8. Trappy12

Trappy12 Active Member

I'm sorry, I seem to have missed George's inauguration.
    -Trappy

9. The Rock

The Rock Active Member

Any way trapp12(whatever) we are stuck with a crack head (by his own admission) and an intellectual idiot. And I am sure the damacraps will not mind being told every day that Obamamama should be impeached, jailed, and ridiculed for anything he does, thinks, and especially says.

Seams fair to me that he gets the same cooperation from the other side he gave to the president.

Rock

Jim

10. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

Trappy there are many things you seemed to have missed! Every time you post a new one comes to light. Jake

11. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

I don't support Obama's policies, but I don't think he is culpable or accountable for what his half brother in Africa does. This kind of stuff makes us look petty. Do you think you are going to win any democrats over by using this as a talking point?

We should be focusing on real issues, like the "stimulus" package that does not stimulate the economy.

12. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I'm not sure I would want to be held accountable for some of the things my brothers have done ... I'm not an Obama fan but I don't think he would be the one who should be prosecuted for his brothers actions, unless he was directly involved ... I feel that Dopers, Addicts, etc. should be given the drug of their choice but enough of it to kill them so they can rest in peace and make the world a better place ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

13. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

How come Obama's brother is living in a shack on a $1.00 a day?

14. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

JBrooks, that's the only question that needs to be asked. Oh, and maybe another could be why his illegel alien aunt is still living here in the US, and whos SOC SEC number she was using to get subsidized housing and welfare checks.

15. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

If you need a social security # for housing, food stamps, or welfare checks contact your local ACORN office.

16. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Send the brother to Gitmo he will be out in 17 months.

Don

17. Bocephas

Bocephas Well-Known Member

For Petes Sake,there is a $$$$$ Sheep in every family.

Bocephas

18. il shooter

il shooter Member

19. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

Wasn't it Obama Hussein himself who spent part of his life as a druggy living on the street with his druggy friends. Now he is in the White House. We can all be so proud. Our country is in ruins. Trillions of dollars in debt and Obamy as our President. How did it come to this. How did such a great nation sink so low.

20. Michael Pautke

Michael Pautke TS Member

Highflyer,
    The answer is oh so simple, this country was founded on conseritive principles, and the longer the liberal dems are in power the further we continue to move away from our founding principles. I am afraid that unless there is a grass roots movement back to conseritive ways with smaller government and families back in control we are all screwed.

Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.