1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Obama's Birth Certificate

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Ellen, Dec 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ellen

Ellen TS Member

Isn't anyone concerned about the fact that the news media isn't saying anything about Obama's birth certificate issue?????
    If he has nothing to hide why are there still 4 lawsuits out there and the hope that the US Supreme Court will hear them?
    If he has nothing to hide why doesn't he just produce the actual birth certificate???
    Could it be that he really isn't a natural born citizen of the United States???
    Gee! Then what happens (and hopefully before January 20th)????? what kind of a mess will we be in then???
    I welcome any and all comments, good, bad , or indifferent.
    Ellen

2. shooter99

shooter99 Well-Known Member

Ellen, The news media is so in Love with this guy that no matter if he is not a natural born citizen he will stay. Laws have NO meaning in this country anymore . They will claim "The will of the people have choosen him" We are changing to a new form of government and I, myself don't like it. This has been coming for sometime now and it looks like it is here. All I can say noe is , stock up on ammunition as the revolution maybe just around the corner.

3. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

It is called the Concept of the Living Constitution. It's been popular in law schools and among legal professionals for quite a few years.

But the issue was on my local news station yesterday. They treated the news piece in a manner that made the plaintiffs, as a whole, look dumb.

4. Big Az Al

Big Az Al Well-Known Member

For the most part the media has choosen there side, so what may be right for everybody else, they are going to be blind to.

People are worried that very soon the liberals in Washington are going to push some osrt of fairness Doctrine into law. Where was this when NBC, CNN and others SPENT ten times the money COVERING(PROMOTING) barry then they did covering the Mccain campaign?

I saw where AT&T is going to lay off 12,000 employees, because the compettion from other forms of communication devices. In my households case, it was the 24-7 barrage of sales calls, more then half didn't know the city I live in let alone the name attached to the number! that lead us to have the service cut off! I put this bit in because......

The only way the sheeple of this country, may ever have a chance to get the Media to do it's job is to turn off the damm TV, at that point maybe the moogles at the top would worry about honesty. But that is a pipe dream!

Al

5. shooter99

shooter99 Well-Known Member

That's the bigger problem here. If Obama is in and the appointments to the Supreme Court happens. The concept of a living document is excepted, our Guns are gone. ALL OF THEM!!!!

6. recurvyarcher

There will be a lot more than our guns that will be gone...

7. crusha

crusha TS Member

Folks, I admire the idea of a government of laws, not men...but Bill Clinton should have long since extinguished the idea that our society is based on words written on old pieces of paper.

8. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

The media seems to be avoiding rather than pursueing the issue of Obama's birth certificate which you would think would be big news ... The arrogance being shown by Obama is what the rest of us can count on seeing for the next four years unless something unforseen happens ... He knows the question is out there and he does not want to touch it with a 10 foot pole for some reason rather than address it and be done with it ... Kind of makes you wonder don't it ..? WPT ... (YAC) ...

9. recurvyarcher

Yes, he is either arrogant or has something to hide, as stated in the other thread about this same issue.

10. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Is this true?

"Here is a list of documents which Obama refuses to release. Why?
    This is very disturbing since it appears Obama does not want us to know who he really is or how radical he might be.

1. Occidental College records -- Not released
    2. Columbia College records -- Not released
    3. Columbia Thesis paper -- "not available"
    4. Harvard College records -- Not released
    Did he receive aide as a "foreign student"?
    5. Selective Service Registration -- Not released
    6. Medical records -- Not released
    7. Illinois State Senate schedule -- "not available"
    8. Law practice client list -- Not released
    9. Certified Copy of original Birth certificate -- Not released
    10. Embossed, signed paper Certification of Live Birth -- Not released
    11. Harvard Law Review articles published – None
    12. University of Chicago scholarly articles – None
    13. Your Record of baptism-- Not released or "not available"
    14. Your Illinois State Senate records--"not available" "

11. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

stokinpls: Why should Obama prove anything? Preachers don't have to prove anything, it's all about faith............

12. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

CHECK THIS OUT,,,,,

13. turmite

turmite Member

Oh contrair.....preachers, at least those who truly believe, have to live their lives like they are in a glass house. They prove by the lives they live! Oh, btw, that's something obama hasn't attempted to do yet!

Can you imagine back 8 years ago if President Bush had refused to prove anthing that was requested of him? Can you imagine this past election if the media had wanted the same information on McCain or Palin, and they refused to turn over that information?

There is something here and smells of a cover up!

Mike

14. gdbabin

gdbabin TS Member

The latest from the Supreme Court posted on Drudge:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081208/ap_on_go_su_co/scotus_obama

Sour grapes.

This man will be our Commander in Chief in a few days. The vast majority of those who have, and still do serve our country support and respect the office.

Also, many military brats are born with dual citizenship, why aren't the nay-sayers challenging all in this category?

His momma was an American Ciitizen, he was born on American soil. Get over it.

Guy Babin

15. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Live link

16. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

I think there is definitely a cover up. the above URL Strongly suggests that he was born in Kenya. there are other supporting statements, including one3 given by his paternal grandmother under oath, to the effect his birth took place in Kenya.

Last I knew, that was not American soil.

The lowbrows in this country are so in love with this imposter they will swallow anything.

Mash the link.

HM

17. gdbabin

gdbabin TS Member

So you don't trust the judgment of our Supreme Court as well halfmile?

Assuming you don't trust the Legislative branch also, that's pretty much the last third of the trinity that's the very foundation of our nation's balance of power.

Now that IS a big cover up!

Guy B

18. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

Here's the glitch to the "his mom is a US citizen"

The law of the land during 1961, is different than it is today. During 1961, his mother did not live in the US long enough..BEFORE Obama was born...even if it was here in the US. She was 2-3 months short of the requirment.

Technicality?? Then the Supremes should define it.

Should todays laws supercede 1961 laws. If that's the case, a few pardons should be issued to those that were convicted of having a joint in their pocket, or court records re-written to show midomeanors, that were actually felonies?

19. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

What the hell is so damn hard about producing the right paper work and ending this crap,,,,,(must be a problem somewhere),,,

I do believe there is a problem,,,,

20. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

Imagine what would happen to the world markets if they ruled against him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.