1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Obamas birth certificate

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by trpshtr2001, Oct 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trpshtr2001

trpshtr2001 TS Member

Why is it that Obama has refused to produce his birth certificate? As reported, and as per a law suit filed against him, nobody has ever seen it and he refuses to show it. Who really knows for sure where he was born? Won't he have to show it some day or not? And why will he not be sworn in on a bible if he is elected? I am only asking because I am curious. Flame away !

2. Quack Shot

Quack Shot Active Member

According to the action by Philip Berg and apparently another US citizen, he would be compelled to do so if the action is successful. The fact that he has not done so, would lead anyone to believe that he can't for some reason. If he were to produce the documents, he would negate the action and forego the cost of defending himself. Something smells. By the way, Philip Berg is a Democrat, if that has any bearing on this.

3. hoggy

hoggy TS Member

As much as I want Obama to lose I'm fairly sure if he was NOT eligible to run it would have come out long before now.

4. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

The amazing thing is the otherwise trustworthy folks who are losing their credibility and tarnishing their reputation defending this person.

This will haunt them long after the election is over. A used car salesman will have more credibility than the many who have apparently lost their moral compass to lie, cheat, conceal wrongdoing, and even commit crimes to get their candidate elected.

I don't know about you, but if I knew I could get McCain elected by committing a crime, I WOULD NEVER CONSIDER IT. How those who do this for obama is beyond me. (caps where needed)

5. trpshtr2001

trpshtr2001 TS Member

I agree with Hoggy, but why is this not going away ?

6. ricks1

ricks1 TS Member

burg discredits Facts Check because they are from Chicago i dont think they would put their reputation in jeopardy but they may But you can decide look up obama birth certficate and look at Fact Check.org I would bet on it rick sorry they are from University of PA

7. JimmyP

JimmyP TS Member

Obama's paternal grandmother stated she was present at his birth but she has never left Kenya! The lawsuit going on in PA. could be stopped immediately if he would produce a birth certificate. A long form birth certificate has the Dr.'s name, who was present, weight, length. exact time. Obama could save a lot of time and money and credibility if he would (or could) produce it.

Jimmy

8. Bubba

Bubba Member

BO hasn't shown his birth certificate because he is Black. Black people are special and don't have to comply with regulations like the rest of the population. But if we persist in our request for his birth certificate, he will throw the race card out and say it is being done only because he is Black.

9. eagles11

eagles11 TS Member

Royce,

I may be wrong on this but I believe that Sen. McCain is a Natural Born Citizen because his dad was in the military and therefore even though he was born outside the United States he is still considered so. If in fact Sen Obama was born outside the US and since his mother was a US Citizen he would be considered a naturalized citizen and therefore not eligible to be POTUS.

Jack

10. ou.3200

ou.3200 Well-Known Member

Take a look at Berg vs Obama currently pending in Federal Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania. It may not be that simple.

11. ShawnaTX

ShawnaTX TS Member

Nothing could make me happier!

12. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

According to the website above he couldn't have lost his Citizenship because he never had it. The Encyclopedia says "Barack Obama was born on August 4, 1961, in Honolulu, Hawaii," If this is true there should be no question on his Citizenship.

If he was born outside the US the following should apply.

"Through birth abroad to one United States citizen
    For persons born on or after November 14, 1986, a person is a U.S. citizen if all of the following are true:[4]

One of the person's parents was a U.S. citizen when the person in question was born;

The citizen parent lived at least 5 years in the United States before his or her child's birth; and

At least 2 of these 5 years in the United States were after the citizen parent's 14th birthday.

A person's record of birth abroad, if registered with a U.S. consulate or embassy, is proof of his or her citizenship. Such a person may also apply for a passport or a Certificate of Citizenship to have a record of his or her citizenship. Such documentation is often useful to prove citizenship in lieu of the availability of an American birth certificate.

Different rules apply for persons born abroad to one U.S. citizen before November 14, 1986. United States law on this subject changed multiple times throughout the twentieth century, and the law as it existed at the time of the individual's birth controls."

Bob Lawless

13. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

ricks1,

Factcheck.org is funded by George Soros and other leftwing groups to act as a decoy to fool people. Look it up.

14. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

If Obama had one he would of produced it by now rather than have it remain a question, unless of course he thinks he is special and entitiled to special treatment ... Wait a minute, he does think he's special and that he deserves special treatment just like his pompus wife does ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

15. ou.3200

ou.3200 Well-Known Member

If Obama was born outside the United States I think this would apply rather than the 1986 law:

1952 The Immigration and Nationality Act of June 27, 1952, 66 Stat. 163, 235, 8 U.S. Code Section 1401 (b). (Section 301 of the Act).

"Section 301. (a) The following shall be nationals and citizens of the United States at birth:

"(1) a person born in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof;

"(7) a person born outside the geographical limits of the United States and its outlying possessions of parents one of whom is an alien, and the other a citizen of the United States, who prior to the birth of such person, was physically present in the United States or its outlying possessions for a period or periods totaling not less than ten years, at least five of which were after attaining the age of fourteen years.

16. ricks1

ricks1 TS Member

brooks i know what they are but NOBODY has been able to dis claime it just vote for PALIN

17. ricks1

ricks1 TS Member

follow up to brooks DO YOU think this guy is a dumb ass? He has all bases covered the N blacks will make that happen rick

18. coot sluicer

coot sluicer Member

Watch this video..... really makes you wonder.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyspCRmJv7w

19. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

"at least five of which were after attaining the age of fourteen years."

Obama's mother was only 18 when he was born in Kenya. One year short, obviously.

20. Dahaub

Dahaub Active Member

In another thread there was a statement made about the % of reporters that are dems and repubs. They are mostly dems and the 4% who are repubs must be idiots if they haven't looked up all the facts about the Obama birth certificate. You guys should spend your time more constructively doing something about getting the folks out to vote their choice this election. Dan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.