1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Obamas birth certificate*** Getting serious***

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Barrelbulge(Fl), May 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Doubt that it will go very far but....it doesn't want to stop. Pictures did not come through. I will forward you the E mail i received if you want it. Bulge

Citizen Files Complaint of Fraud and Treason Against Barack Obama for Document Forgery
    Posted by JessicaM
    WITH ACCOMPANYING AFFIDAVIT PRESENTED TO FEDERAL COURT

May 12, 2011

Affidavit of Douglas B. Vogt of Washington State, whose analysis was included in a Motion to Intervene filed by Atty. Orly Taitz in federal court on May 11, 2011. The Motion has reportedly been denied by a magistrate judge.

Dear Editor:

The following letter and attachments were sent to Congressman Dana Rohrabacher. The letter can be tailored to send to all members of the U.S. House and Senate.

Dana Rohrabacher
    U.S. House of Representatives
    2300 Rayburn House Office Building
    Washington, DC 20515-0546

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Dear Congressman Rohrabacher,

Please find on the following pages an affidavit, presented and accepted as evidence in court, attesting to the forgery of the document Mr. Obama has presented to the American people as his authenticated copy of his birth certificate. Based on the expert qualifications of the person submitting this affidavit, this offers evidence of fraud and treason by Mr. Obama.

Using the authority to act as outlined below by Representative Walberg, of Michigan,

Dear Mr. Ford,

Thank you for contacting me about the President. I appreciate hearing from you.

As you may know, the U.S. Constitution provides the mechanism of impeachment for removal of the President, Vice President, and other federal officers found to have engaged in “treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors.” The House of Representatives is vested with the authority to impeach federal officers and draft articles of impeachment.

I share your concern for the current direction of the Administration’s policies. Please know that I will be mindful of your views and continue to monitor the Administration’s actions closely.

Sincerely,

Tim Walberg, Member of Congress

I would appreciate you acting on my behalf and the behalf of the American people in initiating an immediate call for impeachment and any other government officials involved in this criminal act.

Respectfully,

Arnie Rosner

Attachment: Affidavits and accompanying analysis of the image presented by the White House on national television on April 27, 2011 which declare it to be a forgery.

Complaints can be sent to Congress electronically here.

2. crusha

crusha TS Member

You guys need to get a life. He's here until 2016...we have to deal with it.

3. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

That is so sad. You guys keep coming up with things to get Obama out of office, because you can't come up with someone of your own to beat him. Think about that. Think about how how ignorant that is. Get over it!

4. psfive

psfive Member

He will be BEAT in the next election. Maybe bad enough to look like a whipped pup with his tail between his legs. Running off never to be seen or heard from again. Paul in Nebraska.

5. capulona

capulona TS Member

This conspiracy theory is hilarious:

could it be true that the whole Justice Department, the Secret Service, the CIA, DIA, and the rest of the 20 or so agencies (not to mention members of both houses) that have conservatives, Republicans, Obama opponents, haters and racists in those organizations would let this birth certificate issue pass? This would be the biggest conspiracy ever, bigger than JFK...really.

6. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

they are kooks- people like barrel bulger are why the republican party is in the tank

Moderates and young people see crazies

Regards from Iowa

Gen

7. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

Not the moderates and young people I know! In fact, the moderates and young people I know believe Barack Obama and his politburo represent the biggest threat to OUR country since George III. The moderates and young people I know are all about the same age as the members of Seal Team 6 and they are active in community action, the Tea Party, and the Republican Party. Look for them at the polls. They know lying, scurrulous communists when they see them...and they are going to do something about it.

8. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Its taken awhile, but like my four kids, they know who the pukes are and don't vote for them!

And they DO vote!

They weren't propagandized by the government school system, I didn't allow it!

They had the benefit of learning about our Constitution in the school they went to.

To bad it wasn't made mandatory in our government schools. Duh!!!!

9. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

The birth certificate is fake, and so full of factual errors I think we are being laughed at by the perpetrators.

Kenya did not exist till 2 years after the blessed event, but still his father's birthplace is shown as Kenya.

Get a rope.

HM

10. XP100

XP100 Well-Known Member

I think the Cer., is real. BHO is "FAKE"

11. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

halfmile - Kenya was around as a British colony before it became an independent country.

12. halfmile

Yes, and it was known as British East Africa Protectorate. Named Kenya after Jomo Kenyatta, Ruler from 1963 to 1978.

It became Kenya in 1963, 2 years after the Anointed One's birth. There was no Kenya at that time.

Ha Ha Ho Ho (Who's that laughing?)

HM

13. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

Halfmile, you are correct

14. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

One thing that's missing on the certificate is a embossed seal. Even my ATA life membership certificate has a raised seal.

15. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

Kenya was not named after Jomo Kenyatta. The Crown Colony of Kenya was formed in 1920 when the British East Africa Protectorate was split into Kenya and Uganda. Kenya means Abode of The Gods in Kikuyu.

Jomo Kenyatta did not assume that name until 1938.

16. halfmile

British East Africa Protectorate was "known as the Kenya colony" sinc 1920, true but that was not the name of the area.

So the point of the place of birth on the certificate remains valid until some supporting evidence can be obtained. I still think someone has been had here.

There was also the confusion regarding the name of the hospital where he was supposed to be born. The name on the birth certificate was not in use until 1978 When 2 organizations merged.

Just more fodder to distract from the real issue, An anti American President and a first lady who also was an America hater, along with all the cronies known.

HM

17. halfmile

I must add that id does not make any sense to pursue the issue, whther it has merit or not.

From Renew America:

"There is no political advantage for Republicans to pursue the false Birth Certificate. That should have been done in 2008. To do so now, in fact, would be a disservice to their efforts to defeat him politically. Obama is just a figurehead for the Progressive movement, and the GOP will need to defeat him on the issues or their calls for a return to conservatism won't really matter anyway. If Obama's opponents try to impeach him or litigate this issue in court, Obama knows it will go nowhere. History and the court of public opinion will be the ultimate judge of President Barack Obama."

HM

18. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

Mrskeet410,

You mention Kenyatta and the Kikuyu tribe but no one ever mentions the Mau Mau. Read thye book by Robert Ruark or see the movie "Something of Value".

19. halfmile

I remember the Mau Mau. They killed about 200 settlers, but about 2 thousand of their own people. A bloodthirsty bunch of terrorists.

HM

20. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

Another way to look at the situation on this web site. Yes I'm a crack pot 77 but at least I don't live worrying about what some liberal weirdo thinks about me. LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.