1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OBAMA'S Birth Certificate and citizenship

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Dr.Longshot, Sep 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

Has it ever been checked out by the FEDERAL COURTS if he is a legitimate citizen of the USA, I have seen reports of fake and altered BIRTH CERTIFICATE
    and his travels on a foreign VISA and not on a USA PASSPORT.

Our Federal Court and Federal Election Office should have this proved.

If you travel on a foreign visa you are not an USA CITIZEN, as CITIZENS travel on a USA PASSPORT.

His birth in KENYA should be enough proof he is not a citizen, fathered by a non-USA citizen, but a FOREIGNER.

If this has been proven where do I and others find out about this, I feel it is very important information.

I don't want this to be a political web-site but as shooters and NRA members and former and present military men and women we need answers.

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

2. markdenis

markdenis TS Member

This topic has been discussed before on TS.com. At this point in his political career the the American election process, court systems and procedures, it would be nearly impossible to prove he was not a US citizen. At best it would take many years before it went to trial and by then if he was elected president, his term would have been completed.

3. ou.3200

ou.3200 Well-Known Member

Here is a link to information regarding a lawsuit that was filed in Federal Court, Philadelphia, Pa. No way to know at this point if it has any merit but the judge has not thrown it out of court.

http://www.gather.com/viewArticle.jsp?articleId=281474977445810

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.