1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Obama's birth certificate...again

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by daddiooo, Aug 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

Obama

After reading all the posts on here concerning Barry's birth certificate and location of birth I just had to add this info that was heard on the Neal Boortz show this morning: Taken from Wikipedia

On this day in 1961 the local newspaper in Hawaii listed a live birth of the Obama's son. Looks like it's true as bad as many folks don't want to believe it. That conversation needs to be OVER NOW.

What we need to do next is organize and fight this health care and insurance
    reform scam the administration is running on us all.

2. JimmyP

JimmyP TS Member

Daddiooo, I agree we need to fight the healthcare scam but you are mistaken on the Birth certificate. If he was born on this day how did it get in the paper on the same date? Never seen that happen anywhere else. Wikipedia is a "community built" resource. Anyone can get something put in, it doesn't necessarily mean its true. At one time Wiki was showing two birthplaces for Obama, Hawaii and Kenya. I still want him to prove it. I have to show my son's BC so they will let him play Little League ball, yet the POTUS doesn't have to. Pure BS, plain and simple.

Jimmy

3. fishguts

fishguts Member

daddiooo, LOL....Barry....that is so funny.

Wayne

4. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

I don't care if it's his birth certificate or not why can't he produce it just to set it to rest?

I believe it's a psychological tactic ( not new but well known ) that is designed to make opponents look foolish. Give up on this for now. The design of the Democrat party is to do more harm to the opposition and we must follow the Republican Party's lead on this. They know this too and are keeping cool heads and fighting him on more important fronts.

Be Cool.

5. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

Jimmy,
    No sure that it got in the paper the same day, I just quoted the Wikipedia transcript and what Neal Boortz said. But based on the inaccuracy of some things posted on places like Wikipedia and Snopes it wouldn't surprise me if it were incorrect or off by a day or 2.

There is another post on here that has a picture of his birth certificate. Someone on there asserts that it's an Australian BC that has been doctored. Who knows what the truth is now a days. But I'd lean toward the Hawaii birth if the live birth was run in the Hawaii newspaper within a couple days of the event. Don't like it, but what are the options here? Personally I vote for firing the bastard.

Dave

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.