1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Obama's Birth Certificate a Forgery!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by JBrooks, Jul 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

What is so hard about producing a legitimate birth certificate, unless, of course, it would be a disaster to do so?

"Barack Obama may be on a world tour surrounded by a fawning media, but Sunday an expert in electronic document forensics released a detailed report on the purported birth certificate -- actually a "Certification of Live Birth" or COLB -- claimed as genuine by his campaign. The expert concludes with 100% certainty that it is a crudely forged fake: "a horribly forgery," according to the analysis published on the popular right-wing Atlas Shrugs blog.

The purported birth certificate was published by the left wing Daily Kos blog on June 12 in response to unconfirmed reports that Obama was not in fact born in the United States (Canada and Kenya were suggested as the possible locations of his actual birth). Since he would in that case not be a natural born US citizen (his mother was not present in the US sufficiently long as an adult to pass American citizenship on to him automatically), he would not be eligible to be president. Israel Insider has followed the story in five previous articles (the previous one here) and uncovered evidence, most recently, of admitted forgery among Daily Kos bloggers, tolerance of electronic forgeries on the blog site, as well as efforts by a blog administrator to conceal the admission of forgery.

The latest examinaton of the purported documents is by far the most detailed and technically sophisticated to date."

2. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

So does this mean he was not ever born and he/it is a walking scientific wonderment possibly not even human but from another planet?

3. slowdp

slowdp TS Member

If he was born in the states, could a birth certificate not be obtained from the county where he was born? As unimportant and old as I am, I can still get a certified copy of my birth certificate from the back woods county where I was born.

4. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

JBrooks:

For starters, the accuracy of anything posted on a left or right wing blog is highly suspect at best.

More to the point, a child born of an American (U.S. citizen) mother is a U.S. citizen regardless of where that child was born. Children of military families born while stationed in foreign countries is a common example.

You also wrote, "... his mother was not present in the US sufficiently long as an adult to pass American citizenship on to him (Obambi) automatically..."

Perhaps you'd be kind enough to tell us where in the Constitution or elsewhere this alleged time sensitive residency requirement is written.

sissy

5. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

I didn't write the article. However, I think you can google up the residency regulations that pertain to citizenship by birth. The Constitution references a naturally born citizen. It is the Federal regs that define what a naturally born citizen is.

Personally, my guess is that his real name is Barry not Barack. Barry is what he was known as as a child. I think he may have adopted Barack as a more muslim sounding name about the time he deided he was going to be black instead of white.

6. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

JBrooks,

We finally part ways. While it is true that a child of American parents born anywhere in the worl is automatically an American citizen, such a child is prohibited by the Constitution from being elected President of the United States. To be eligible to be President the person MUST BE BORN in the US. In fact, he (or she, god forbid) does not even have to be born to US citizens; just be born in the US.

Remember the left wingers saying that John McCain was not qualified to run because he was born in Panama while his father served there? Since he was born in the Canal Zone and it was US territory at the time, McCain was technicall born in the US.

Now that this is out of the way we can go back to agreeing on almost everything.

Tony C

7. atashooter

atashooter Member

A replacement birth cirtificate had to be issued, as the original was written in Grunts and clicks.

8. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

From the Constitution:

"No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States."

Congress has the authority to define "natural born citizen".

See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural-born_citizen for a discussion of this concept.

9. fritzi93

fritzi93 TS Member

Hit the link above.

10. yenko

yenko TS Member

im sure by now the rep party has looked into this,wish it were true but i dont think so.

11. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Snopes is inapplicable because it does not address the issue of the forged document, the review of which was only released yesterday.

12. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

Let us all pray. Pray to whatever god you choose for divine intervention and to elect the candidate that has the interests of America as a whole ahead of any special interest groups. PLEASE VOTE REPUBLICAN!
    Joe goldberg

13. SF SGM

SF SGM Member

The Constitution almost got Bush and Chenney the first time around. Seems the Constitution states that the President and Vice President cannot be from the same state. When Bush choosed Chenney, they were both legal residents of Texas, Chenney quickly changed his residencey back to Wyoming to be legal.

Van

14. markdenis

markdenis TS Member

Frankly, it does not matter whether it is a forgery or not. In my opinion, the Constitution was written in clear language not to be interpreted by corrupt laywers in hundreds of different ways. They will find a way to make everything he does, say or any document he is associated with legal.

15. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

While the eligibility question is interesting that is probably not the point. As I said above, it is probably more along these lines.

"Personally, my guess is that his real name is Barry not Barack. Barry is what he was known as as a child. I think he may have adopted Barack as a more muslim sounding name about the time he deided he was going to be black instead of white."

16. fritzi93

fritzi93 TS Member

Yep, this is silly. As the Snopes link points out, he was born in Hawaii, therefore is a citizen. If not, surely someone somewhere would have found out by now.

17. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

His new handle is Lord Oreo. If hes elected bend over and kiss your *** good by.

18. crusha

crusha TS Member

Born my ass, this guy pecked his way out of an egg.

But hey, give a brother a break...between Rollin O's graphics man and Puablo, we ought to be able to cook this guy up a proper birth certificate.

(A transcript of this smartass comment can be ordered for $17.95 from Cafe Press, bound version $2 extra.)

19. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

JBrooks,

I don't believe that Congress has the authority to interpret the meaning of "natural born" as contained in the Constitution. The Supreme Court usurped that authority. I say "usurped" because that authority is nowhere contained in the Constitution.

Tony C

20. atashooter

atashooter Member

Obama's new campaign slogan for the election " Join The Obama-Nation"

His message to the children " Become an Obamanator"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.