1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Obama's B-Cert Update

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by GunDr, Mar 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

Obama

"Scalia stated that it would be heard if I can get four people to hear it. He repeated, you need four for the argument. I got a feeling that he was saying that one of these four that call themselves constitutionalists went to the other side," Taitz said.

Apparently, one of the conservative judges is holding out....or being paid off?

Read the rest...click the link above.

2. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Regardless of what the effects are if he is not a natural born citizen of the United States he needs to be removed.

3. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

Doesn't matter if he's a martian....not born here, not qualified to be president, period.

It's wonderful to live in an age when nobody is responsible or accountable....especially if your black. FREE PASS BOYS!!!!!!

4. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

If we survive his presidency, and I am not sure we will, I am glad he got elected and not McCain. The Republican Party needs to purge itself of moderates. They only hurt the party and do more harm than good. They fail at the same rate as liberal Democrats. He would have been just like Bush favoring unchecked immigration and government spending. Ann Coulter was right in not supporting McCain. Let the liberal Democrats destroy this country's economy and military. Then hope there is another Reagan out there somewhere to come in and fix the problem if we still have a country left. It took a Carter to get a Reagan. Obama is in every way Carter II. Even if he is not a U.S. citizen. Look what a moderate Republican has done to California. The state is destroyed. Just as destroyed as if a liberal Democrat had been running it. Only a true conservative can fix America. And then only after the stupid brainwashed American public has been brought to their knees.

5. rich-s

rich-s TS Member

A moderate Republican did not destroy California. Illegal aliens did. Their budget problems go directly to free health care and free schooling for those who pay no taxes and contribute zilch. Voters approved proposition 187 in 1994. And the liberal courts overturned it. I thought if we voted for it, it was law. Not so, our vote don't count for shit. Laws don't mean crap unless enforced.

6. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

California is a complete basket case because you can't get elected in the state unless you are a liberal, that includes Republicans like the Governor. California will never come back. Liberalism has permanently ruined the state. It is full of illegals because that is exactly what the libs that run the state wanted. California should be a warning. They are exactly what is going to happen to the rest of the country with liberals running it. And want to know what the future of California looks like, look to Mexico. I wouldn't move to California if someone offered me a fortune to live there. Look at your Governor, your Senators and Nancy Pelosi. What an embarrassment.

7. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

The birth certificate fiasco was just a harbinger of things to come. Packing the cabinet with tax cheats who go unpunished should let you know we now have a two-tiered justice system in this country.

If Bernie Madoff was black he probably would walk.

HM

8. Remstar311

Remstar311 Member

Obamas approval rating is going down every day. The truth is that when he met Bush their conversation probably went something like this:

B: Ok Obama, heres a big book. Read it. This is the shit that is really going down, not what you heard in the media. Now you know why I do the things I do.

O: Damn.....

Also, Bernie is already walking!! I couldn't steal a pack of skittles from the gas station and get house arrest. He took how much money and is still sitting at home eating take out and watching tv?

Two tiered indeed.

9. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

I thought he was remanded to custody in court this morning???

10. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

I see some moderator can't stand the truth,,,,,,AGAIN!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.