1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Obama's Aunt in Boston is an Illegal Alien!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by JBrooks, Oct 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Brack Obama's favorite Aunt, found living in a Boston slum, is in the Country illegally having been issued a deportation order 4 years ago. She has also been receiving food stamps and welfare payments.

Obama doubtlessly has know this and shoud be required to withdraw from the race. As an attorney, but not hers, he is an Officer of the Court and should have reported her.

I hope all you Obama guys are real proud of your boy.

"AP: Obama aunt from Kenya living in US illegally

Nov 1 12:08 AM US/Eastern
    By EILEEN SULLIVAN and ELLIOT SPAGAT
    Associated Press Writers

WASHINGTON (AP) - Barack Obama's aunt, a Kenyan woman who has been quietly living in public housing in Boston, is in the United States illegally after an immigration judge rejected her request for asylum four years ago, The Associated Press has learned.
    Zeituni Onyango, 56, referred to as "Aunti Zeituni" in Obama's memoir, was instructed to leave the United States by a U.S. immigration judge who denied her asylum request, a person familiar with the matter told the AP late Friday. This person spoke on condition of anonymity because no one was authorized to discuss Onyango's case.

Information about the deportation case was disclosed and confirmed by two separate sources, one of them a federal law enforcment official. The information they made available is known to officials in the federal government, but the AP could not establish whether anyone at a political level in the Bush administration or in the McCain campaign had been involved in its release.

Onyango's refusal to leave the country would represent an administrative, non-criminal violation of U.S. immigration law, meaning such cases are handled outside the criminal court system. Estimates vary, but many experts believe there are more than 10 million such immigrants in the United States."

2. oz

oz Active Member

can you say presidential pardon??????????? oz

3. AJKohler

AJKohler Member

Not only is she an illegal alien, but reportedly she has been contributing - also illegally - to his campaign.

Wonder how many times she has been registered to vote?

Tony

4. Jerry944t

Jerry944t Well-Known Member

After Tuesday think you might consider a post about the shotgun posts Bucky?

You win the "Broken Record" award.

5. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Hey Jerry,

Tell me. Do you think a guy should be elected President who let's a "favored" Aunt live in our Country illegally, and collect welfare and food stamps?

Tell me why a rich guy doesn't send his brother, who is living on a dollar a month in a tin shack, at least a lousy $50.00?

And this is the guy that's wants to spread YOUR wealth around.

Tell me why you voted for him?

6. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

"After Tuesday think you might consider a post about the shotgun posts Bucky?

You win the "Broken Record" award"

Thanks JB. Somebody has to keep reminding people that DON'T CARE if obama wins just how FAR LEFT LIBERAL he is.

*******************************************************************************

Hey jerry, why don't YOU ask a question about shotguns and shooting?

OK, I'll answer first, I like 7-1/2's.

Tom(AJ100)

7. shadow

shadow Active Member

Has ACORN gotten her registerd to vote yet?

8. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

Yep, twice.

Tom(AJ100)

9. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

I'm waiting Jerry.

10. nipper

nipper TS Member

isnt an alien from outer space??

Bill

11. ricks1

ricks1 TS Member

Hey for the first time ABC--NBC --CBS has run this maybe they woke up Rick

12. hoggy

hoggy TS Member

Do any of you REALLY believe that Obama did NOT know she was here illegally? Darn tootin' he did. Wonder how many more lies he's going to get away with until everyone especially people who vote for him say enough is enough. We may not have to worry for long if he gets elected. He'll cut his own throat and get impeached. I HOPE!

13. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

Shadow, My guess is she is registered to vote under at LEAST 10 different names!

14. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Obama is a lying POS and the press gives him a pass. Someone tols her not to talk until after the election. Guess who?

BTW Jerry,

I am stll waiting for you to tell us why you think a guy who lets his brother live in a tin shack and his aunt live here illegally in public housing getting welfare and food stamps has the personal character to be President.

15. bgf

bgf Active Member

This would be funny if it wasn't so sadly true.

The people voting for this POS is amazing.

Bernie

16. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

Yeah, but Obama said he didn't know it.....That lying sack of #$%@ is just amazing.

17. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    The latest news is that the feds are investigating - get this - whoever leaked the info about Obama's aunt to the media.<br>
    <br>
    Yeah.

18. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Yeah, Brian...they are already starting to put a spin on it, too, to soften the blow. In this article, it is implied that he hardly knows his paternal family, and that being illegal in the US is not a criminal act.

19. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Conyers on Obama Aunt Leak

By Zachary Roth - November 1, 2008, 12:54PM

Rep. John Conyers, the chair of the House Judiciary Committee, has responded to the Bush administration's leak of information on the immigration status of Obama's aunt.

In a hastily written letter, Conyers makes the same connection that we did with the administration's leaking of information on the FBI's nationwide investigation of ACORN. Both leaks went to the Associated Press, and appear to have been done for political purposes.

There's some other news in the letter in regard to that leak about ACORN. Conyers writes:

n recent weeks law enforcement sources leaked information about an alleged investigation of a community services organization, a leak that the Department of Justice informs me is now under investigation by the Department's Office of the Inspector General and Professional Responsibility.

So, two internal DOJ offices are looking into the ACORN leak. That's certainly worth keeping an eye on.

The full text of the letter follows after the jump...

Dear Mr. Chertoff:

I was startled to read in today's Associated Press that a "federal law enforcement official" has leaked information about an immigration case involving a relative of Senator Obama. Even more troubling, the AP reports that it could not "could not establish whether anyone at a political level in the Bush administration or in the McCain campaign had been involved," a very disturbing suggesting (sic) indeed. This leak is deplorable and I urge you to take immediate action to investigate and discipline those responsible.

I note that this is not the first leak of law enforcement information apparently designed to influence the coming Presidential election -- in recent weeks law enforcement sources leaked information about an alleged investigation of a community services organization, a leak that the Department of Justice informs me is now under investigation by the Department's Office of the Inspector General and Professional Responsibility.

Such leaks are deeply harmful to the political process, and the American people expect and deserve better from their government and its law enforcement agencies.

Sincerely,

John Conyers, Jr

--------------------------------------------

So, I guess US citizens are not SUPPOSED to be allowed to make an INFORMED choice on election day...

20. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Conyers=Crook Surprise!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.