1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Obama's Accomplishments

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by CharlieAMA, Dec 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

Obama

This editorial was in today's Amarillo Globe News and I thought I would pass it along. It is titled "Obama's list of first will put America last". And I quote-'Let's quit trashing President Barack Obama and start to recognize his accomplishments. After all, this an impressive list. Obama's firsts as president.

First president to apply for college aid as a foreign student, then deny he was a foreigner.

First president to have a social security number from a state he never lived.

First preident to preside over a cut to the U.S. credit rating.

First president to require all Americans to purchase a product from a third party.

First president to spend a trillion dollars on shovel ready jobs, when none existed.

First presidentto abrogate bankruptcy law to turn over control of companies to his union supporters.

First president to bypass Congress and implement the Dream Act through executive fiat.

First president to terminate America's ability to put a man in space.

First president to arbitrarily declare an existing law unconstitutional and refuse to enforce it.

First president to threaten insurance companies if they publicly spoke out on reasons for rate increases.

First president to tell a major manufacturing company in which state it is allowed to put a factory.

First president to file lawsuits against states he swore an oath to protect.

First president to withdraw an existing coal permit that had been properly issued years ago.

First president to golf 73 times in his first two and a half years in office.

First president to win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing nothing to earn it.

First president to go on multiple global apology tours.

First president to go on 17 lavish vacations paid for by taxpayers.

First president to have 22 personal servants(taxpayer funded) for his wife.

First president to keep a dog trainer on retainer for $102,000 a year at taxpayer expense.

First president to take a 17 day vacation.

So how is this change working out? Floyd Galegar,Amarillo"

2. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

He'll be the first president pushing for the elimination of guns; this Connecticut shooting (today, Friday, 12-14-12) will be the crisis he needs to move his leftest agenda forward. This is a tragedy caused be a sick individual who had no regard for human life. Let's pray for those families who are living through this nightmare. BT100dc

3. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

Good point, BT, this is exactly what Odumbo has been hoping for. His tears today were tears of joy even thought they were as fake as everything else about him.

Just wait until he starts talking about banning guns to save "the children".

4. fast gun

fast gun Active Member

My Heart goes out to the victims and families One sicko got his 15 minutes of shame I hope he burns in hell

5. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

John- Crocodile Tears.

6. bill1949

bill1949 Well-Known Member

7. ryan27

ryan27 TS Member

john galt - hoping for??? you are SICK mf

8. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

No, lefty, there's nothing sick about thinking that BO has been hoping for an excuse to begin his gun banning. Just watch and see for yourself if he doesn't do exactly that. If I'm wrong, I'll email him an apology.

9. ryan27

ryan27 TS Member

how can you even say anyone was hoping for something like this like i said you are a sicko

10. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

Considering the source, I can only thank you for the compliment lefty27. Maybe you can get some of your libtard pals to do the same, it would make my day.

If you think I'm sick, how about another thread where somebody thinks that Obama planned this attack? Never forget the leftist motto: "Never let a crisis go to waste".

11. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

Thank you musketball and my mother thanks you, but you really should insert a comma between "sick" and "mentally unstable". You libtards are such a hoot!
    johngalt_2011_120620.jpg

12. no5shooter

no5shooter Member

Well, this thread got properly derailed, didn't it? As to the original post, an interesting list of "firsts." And I think accurate as well. I can't believe the American voters are as dumb as we (as a group) seem to be. The next four years are gonna be rough ones. If ya got a seatbelt, use it...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

obama accomplishments