1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Obama's 47 Percent Approval Lowest of Any

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Paladin, Dec 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

Obama

"Obama's 47 Percent Approval Lowest of Any President at This Point"

"President Obama's job approval rating has fallen to 47 percent in the latest Gallup poll, the lowest ever recorded for any president at this point in his term."

It's a shame this country has to endure 3 more years of this washed up community organizer, and his band of no-account tax cheats.

2. chipped1

chipped1 TS Member

Paladin,

Stop holding back and tells us how you really feel!

3. jbbor

jbbor Active Member

4. Hoosier Daddy

Hoosier Daddy TS Member

I am surprised that 47% of the people still think this idiot is doing a good job.

5. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

Hoos,,that just shows us conservatives what we are up against,,,Lots and lots of stupidity,,,

6. K80433SC

K80433SC Member

And I am left to wonder just how many of y'all STILL voted for the Kenyan......

All that BS rhetoric about "change" sure sounded good, didn't it???

7. JasonH

JasonH TS Member

Im with hoosier daddy. I want to know who is part of the 47 percent that thinks this man is doing a swell job..... Must be the smooth talking. Afterall, that is all he is going to do well for the next 3 years... that and maybe crashing the dollar, raising taxes, and crushing the back of small business owners.... But, he is on the fast track to giving americans millions of new jobs, govt healthcare, and quite possibly the biggest unconstituional sized government that 47 percent of the people want.... Hell, with numbers like that, we might just let him serve another 4 years in 2012......geez. I do think that with the way the game is played politically, that it has now become impossible for a common man, with character, ethics and morals to enter the white house doors. Its a shame that with 300 million people in this country, we are handed the most useless people to govern us. I wouldnt hire Obama or Bush, and most of our congress to wash my truck. And Clinton.....geez.
    When it has got to the point that people like Ron Paul, a man who suggested freedom, and trying our best to follow the constitution, is treated like a red headed stepchild, that would be a good sign that the man about to take the office of president aint gonna be worth 2 cents.... Or at least to 53% of the country as of today. I get the fact that I am now part of the minority of this nation. The only good that may come out of Obama's term is that, it just might open some eyes and ears of those who will suffer this mans ignorance. It will be many.....................Good Luck.

8. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

There are 3 or 4 of that 47% on this site. They open their mouths and write phony letters to the president ever so often.

Don

9. rooferbob

rooferbob Active Member

Well let's impeach this SOB before him and his MUSLIM buddies decide to ???????????????????
    I'll let you fill in the blanks!

10. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

l-t-s, What does that have to do with Obama's approval rating?

BIGDON has you pegged.

11. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

At least she knows where jobs come from. This bunch running the country now are clueless. Every morning I wake up and here about a new government program and more money being wasted. Clueless idiots. They couldn't destroy us any quicker if they were intentionally trying to (which they might be). Sometimes I think they are trying to break us down to the point that all of us are living off the government tit.

12. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

They are debating right now how to begin the biggest government program yet. It is like a family in hopeless debt with credit cards going out and buying a new yacht. We are so doomed.

13. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Bill, You mention Palin in a thread about Barry's approval rating. Again, what does it have to do with it?

14. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

Pelosi, Obama and Reid. The dream team. And a majority of those with advanced college degrees voted for the three stooges.

15. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

I still say the whole administration is a steaming pile of pelosi.

16. Grizzly

Grizzly TS Member

Try to hold on until next year boys! I got a good feeling you gonna see a mass exodus of the liberals in Congress and the Senate!! There is not one person in my neck of the woods that will admit to voting for the S.O.B's!!!!

Grizzly

17. John Browning

John Browning TS Member

Reagans approval rating dropped to below 49% November 1981 and stayed that way for 2 years. John

18. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

The distinction between Ronald the Great, and hussein, is the fact that when Ronald made a political decision, it was FOR this great country. Contrast that with the current occupant, who's sole motive is to promote his own sorry rear end.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.