1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Obamacare=Lies

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by CharlieAMA, Aug 29, 2013.

1. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

I just got a letter today from my health insurance company, and they informed me that my health insurance is going up $700 a quarter, i.e. $2800 a year. They said that the new health care bill would lower health care costs and premiums. Well, I say BS. Pelosi must have been blitzed again when they passed it. Have any of you all had the same news? Oh yea, I'm with United Health Care/Golden Rule. I'm afraid at 60 years old, I can't shop around any more. Charlie Henderson

2. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

get used to it. It is the Obama way, Thx to all the a holes who believed in him and voted him in ( twice)

3. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

On the prototype and everyone hates it, Drs., Billing, Hospitals, patients (me).
    Premiums went up 2700 dollars and the coverage is awful.

Labs are not covered 100% and in some cases you pay 75% the insurance pays 25%.
    Bills of what the insurance won't cover come seven months after the visit and are patient responsibility.
    Some items are covered 100% but then you get a bill because the proceedure is covered 100% but not the doctor's fees. It's like not having insurance at all. Even the bills they pay are sent to you the patient and you have to constantly call to see if they are covered and if they are covered why didn't it get paid.
    It's bills and paperwork constantly for basic healthcare and checkups. Woe is me if something serious happens.

Save a forest and get rid of Obamacare.

Woman at the Dr.'s office said Medicare was even worse and to invest in a notebook to keep track of everything when the time comes. Everything has 'picky little details' as to whether it gets paid or not...

Also only one choice of insurance that the company offered used to be four or five choices. The insurance we liked is not available anymore. You can't keep your old insurance if it's not being offered anymore.

Want to stop headaches? Stop going to the doctor's office altogether IMHO.

In fact, it's just like the insurance my grandparents had in the fifties, that they used to complain about.
    We've come a long way with this one. Yeah right...

4. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

Let's throw the bum out. Along with Valorie junkit.

5. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

The idiots that voted for that loser wanted change. Well there's your freak'n change. Hope to hell they are happy.

6. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

It's one large cluster_____, that ain't going away. Talked to a young (maybe 30) real estate lady the other day. She said she has received notice that her premiums will dam near quadruple starting first of year.

My rates have doubled in the last 3 years and I've raised the deductible up to $7500. Now I hear starting next year the maximum deductible allowed under Ojacka__Care is going to be $2500. How in the heck is that going to lower rates?

But it is okay because it is Obamacare and he is a Democrap. Somebody else will get the blame when the system doesn't work as well as advertised.

7. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

After reading this thread I went to my homepage to see what was happening in the news. First story up - was about insurer Aetna pulling out of the obamacare exchanges in New York.

I guess the promise if you like your plan you can keep it. Kinda hard to keep it if they are pulling out of your state. Another lie.

8. flashmax

flashmax Well-Known Member

My wife's premium at work trippled 2 years ago and went up by another 33% this year. In effect it has trippled from what it was in 2010. She has Aetna and I am waiting on those greedy MoFo's to drop out of our state too.

What we have here is a sad turn of events. If and when ( fingers crossed ? ) ObamA care goes away the premium prices will not go down and the doctors who retire will not re-open their offices. This whole exercise is not about controlling health care costs it is about control of the people's lives. Tell them what health care they are 'ALLOWED' to have and then make sure everything else is priced out of range and you have just gained control of the population. Say gunshot wounds are not covered by insurance? The sheeple will clamor to repeal the 2nd Amendment and make looking with nostalgia at a shiny Perazzi a Capital Crime. Posession of a picked up verdigris covered shell casing a felony.

Don T.

9. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

It needs to be called boehnercare if HE allows funding of this,,,,,,,see what happens when the R's put up a rino????? Now congress has NO backbone...........

10. ImpalaBob

ImpalaBob Member

... and I have heard of several employers who will ONLY insure their employees and NOT any family members! The simplist way to reduce health care costs was to put limits on mal-practice payouts and get the lawyers out of the mix!!!

11. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

The Administration WANTS insurance companies to drop out. They want the Feds to take over the US health care system completely so they can hire more federal employees to administer the plan, raise federal intake through manipulation of fees, fines, and penalties, and control more of the economy.

Within 4 years, it is estimated that 4-5 major insurance carriers will remain involved. How do you lower costs when there is little competition? How do you keep your Dr. when his group decides it's too exhaustive and expensive to perform the paper requirements while being forced to take less in payments.

And now this dishonest president decides he's going to delay the personal mandate till after mid-term elections because he knows it's a cluster and people are going to get pissed when the find out the cost and true changes this system causes.

12. TD1958

TD1958 Member

Well although it is unfortunate and nobody likes it. The people who voted that sap in don't care because their getting government hand outs on a monthly base anyway so they won't see additional cost. Maybe Obamie should move to Detroit and finish them off once and for all. Tim

13. darr

darr Well-Known Member

Correct Setterman. This is all about ending up with single payer. Once an entitlement is started it aint going away. The left wants this crap to fail so they can engage full on socialization of medicine.

Darr

14. R.Kipling

R.Kipling Well-Known Member

Government math = Lies

Administration = Lies

Congress = Lies

State Government = Lies

Liberals = lies

Media = lies

Political pundits = Lies

And, the low information types perpetuate them all.

Sad

"It is natural to man to indulge in the illusions of hope. We are apt to shut our eyes against a painful truth - and listen to the song of that siren, till she transforms us into beasts. Is this the part of wise men, engaged in a great and arduous struggle for liberty? Are we disposed to be of the number of those, who having eyes, see not, and having ears, hear not, the things which so nearly concern their temporal salvation? For my part, whatever anguish of spirit it might cost, I am willing to know the whole truth; to know the worst, and to provide for it." - Speech to the Virginia Convention at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia, March 25, 1775 Patrick Henry

Read more: http://www.revolutionary-war-and-beyond.com/patrick-henry-quotes.html#ixzz2dk55vvbr

15. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Setterman has it. My son works for an insurance company, and when I asked him if he worried about his job, he said the plan was that their company would continue, but would be crunching data for the government insurance company.

It's getting really sucky around the ol' USA, ain't it?

Their is a tipping point somewhere with less people paying taxes and the load getting ever bigger. They will try and keep the boat afloat, but the inflation will be astounding as they keep on printing the worthless paper money.

HM

16. Bernie K

Bernie K Member

I live in NY State and received a call from my HMO medacare person that wants to send out a nurse practictioner to check me and my home out for Obamacare. If you need it your house and you need to fit. I told them I did not believe in NPs and if they were to send a real MD I would concider it. What BS.

17. CharlieAMA

I don't understand what your home has to do with it. It is like, I go to my eye doctor, and they weigh me and take my blood pressure. It is because of Obamacare. I went to my urologist to get my yearly prostate checkup. Same thing. Obamacare. The next thing you know is, you'll go get a haircut, and get your prostate checked.

18. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

If Obamacare isn't defunded, it will feel like a daily prostate examine!

19. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

Barney,

What is all of this about ???

Your Friend, Dave

20. CharlieAMA

The bottom line is = Bend over. Your going to have to take it one way or another.