1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Obamacare exemptions - 915 and counting

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by halfmile, Feb 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Harley Davidson, UAW, SEIU, McDonalds, Florida, Ohio, (wherever there are needed votes).

Will anyone besides me be left to pay for it?

Sheesh.

HM

2. W.R.Buchanan

W.R.Buchanan Member

HM: This is the primary reason why this group is FU. Every stinking thing they do has to be looked at through the lense of Political Ramifications, to see what the possible gains or losses may be. They will only act on something if it appears to further their goals in any given area. Why do you think they take so long to react to any given crisis. They are more interested in political capital, than actually fixing any problems.

The big oil spill is a perfect example, they could have had oil skimmers on station 2-3 days after the thing started puking, but NO they didn't want to piss off the Longshore unions so they waited weeks until they had a super big mess, and could use nothing but Union labor to clean it up. That's FU!

They do not have the best interest of this country in mind, only the best interest of Barry and the Democratic party. This is not what I'm looking for in a leader.

That alone should convince people how to vote next time.

Randy

3. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Flush ObamaCare before it takes us all down the toilet.

4. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Didn't a Federal judge find ojackass care unconstitional?

Oh yeah, that's right, rules only apply to non Democraps.

5. Jack L. Smith

Jack L. Smith Member

Could someone explain this to me in a little more detail? Exemptions from what? Or exempt from what provision of the bill? And, where is that verified?

Are companies expempt from something, OR the employees of those companies exempt from something ??

I am interested but this thread doesn't make sense to me yet.

thanks,

js in PA

6. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

They exempted certain religious organizations, like Amish and Muslims. Then they started realizing what great political capital this is.

Last time I heard it was 733 exemptions issued. UAW and SEIU were granted waivers.

NOw complete states are on the list. Somehow these are states where Democratic votes are needed. Hmmmmm.

This was reported On Judge Andrew Napolitano's program the other night.

The "uniform health care law" somehow is beginning to look like a crazy quilt.

Apparently some people are more equal than others, just like the pigs in "Animal Farm".

HM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.