1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Obamacare debate U of Oregon. good watch

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Barrelbulge(Fl), Dec 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barrelbulge(Fl)

    Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

    Joined:
    Aug 27, 2007
    Messages:
    11,666
    Location:
    West Central Florida
    <iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/rEM4NKXK-iA?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
     
  2. cafowler

    cafowler Member

    Joined:
    Jun 15, 2008
    Messages:
    323
    Location:
    NorCal
    That would be Oregon State University, the Beavers, not University of Oregon, the ducks. Black/Orange, not Green/Yellow. Not so good football program, not top ranked national contender every year.

    Wonder if Michelle's brother, the head basketball coach at Oregon State Univ. was in attendance that night. Would be more interesting if the fellow was staring straight at him giving the analogy of why Obama, his brother in law, is morally demonizing the wagon pullers.

    Just a little something to help you learn the difference. There is a 110 year old civil war between the two schools, those who attended and about 90% of the oregon residents. The other 10% just moved up there from CA a few years ago.

    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/PFDwxNZpeUc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
     
  3. grntitan

    grntitan Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Mar 25, 2009
    Messages:
    17,194
    Location:
    IL(The gun friendly Southern Part)
    I like the way that Indian gentleman thinks. We could use more like him.
     
  4. Shooting Jack

    Shooting Jack Active Member

    Joined:
    Jul 29, 2006
    Messages:
    3,523
    Location:
    Blackshear, Georgia
    That was very good. I wish it were mandatory for folks to watch and listen to. Jackie B.
     
  5. Barrelbulge(Fl)

    Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

    Joined:
    Aug 27, 2007
    Messages:
    11,666
    Location:
    West Central Florida
    That Indian Gentleman is the guy the wrote the book that was later a film titled 2016. Dinesh DeSousa. If you didn't see the movie you should go rent it. Bulge.
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.