1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by crusha, Aug 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crusha

crusha TS Member

Jan 29, 1998
    It could show him biting the head off a puppy, and it wouldn't matter...MSNBC headline would read, "Obama worked tirelessly as a youth to reduce animal overpopulation in his community."

He's Teflon, just like Clinton...just like any Democrat.
  2. Guard Rail

Guard Rail TS Member

Jan 3, 2009
    Obama's main subject during the election was ending the war in Iraq quickly. We haven't heard a word about it since then. Did he know it would be irresponsible and foolish at the time? Was he just speaking a lie to get elected? I think so.

He portrayed himself as a moderate during the election. However, since being elected he has done nothing but pursue the far left tax and spend agenda.
    Did he lie just to get elected? Yes!

Is he telling the truth about the price of uninversal healthcare? I do not think so.

Is he telling the truth about tax hikes for middle income group? Income tax is not the only tax. I for one would not believe a word this man says.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.