1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Obama

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Juno, Jun 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Juno

Juno TS Member

He just sealed the presidency.

2. shooter99

shooter99 Well-Known Member

HOW?????

3. Juno

Juno TS Member

Gift of blab. That's how.

4. shooter99

shooter99 Well-Known Member

He's NOT that talented.

5. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

I just got home from the gun club, and was in a good mood. Then what? I made the mistake of turning on the TV. Obama was on half of the channels. I had this vision that for the next 9 years it will be Obama 24/7. We will be just like the old communist/dicator countries. Instead of a picture or statue of Stalin, Mao, Saddam, etal.. on every building and in every town square we will have one of Obama. School kids will start each day with a message from the Great Barack. And then it went down hill from there.

6. School Teacher

School Teacher Well-Known Member

For what's its worth, a lot of school kids really like Barack Obama and this includes kids of all races. He brings a lot of excitement into classroom discussions. Kids often reflect their parent's views.

If you want John McCain to be president as I do, voting for a third party candidate or not voting IMO will help Barack Obama get elected.

If you want Barack Obama, Ron Paul, Bob Barr or whoever, that is your right.

Whoever is elected, will have a plate full of issues to deal with and not much time to learn on the job.

I hope that this election turns on issues and not personalities.

Ed Ward

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.