1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OBAMA ??

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by southjblue, Feb 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

What has OBAMA done for you since in office?

2. Hawk46

Hawk46 TS Member

This should be a new record for short threads.

3. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Kept my blood pressure UP!

4. trinketshooter

trinketshooter TS Member

He hasn't, as of yet, given any of our allies a slap in the face or humiliated us in front of the whole world like the last one did. Neil

5. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Neil---I didn't ask what the last one did but what he did---Don't skip around.What has he done for you?---George

6. trinketshooter

trinketshooter TS Member

He has not given any of our allies a slap in the face or humiliated us in front of the whole world. That counts for something. Neil

7. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

he added more trolls to this site with people like you southjblue.....

8. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Remind me.....why aren't the Obama's invited to the royal wedding?

9. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

sernv99 and Neil---Read what Rick Barker had to say---Still no ans. to ? of what OBAMA has done for you----YES WE CAN AND YES WE WILL---Remember that one?

SJB---

10. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

I answered it, you failed to see it...additionally, you are preaching to the choir. Yeah, you don't like Obama....ok, so what else is new?

Rick: people have been homeless and eating out of garbage bins since this country was founded. You ever hear of the Great Depression? Oh wait, Obama was not president back then so that doesn't count huh? LMAO You must think life should be like the TV show Leave It To Beaver. Unfortunately it is not, never has, never will.

11. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

sernv99---Your right---I don't like OBAMA just like you don't like BUSH---You'r also right---I am preaching to the choir---99% on this site agree with me.Where is the chior you preach to?I still don't understand people like you who are involved with our sport could support the LIB agenda---If the choir was like you on this site we'd be in big trouble---I don't think you could spout off at your local club with your LIB ideas---I may be wrong but you would be very quiet at the two clubs I belong to---We have a few but they are in the closet---JMO---George@SJB---

12. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

What has he done for me? Well he made me realize that we are quickly becoming a two class society. Rich and poor. He has opened my eyes to the fact that the Federal Reserve is full of thieves. He has made me realize that the Country is fast becoming divided by Race, Religion, and ideals.
    When I say "he" I do mean He and his administration since they follow the leaders guidance.
    He also enlightened me as too our weakness on our Borders, and the fact that a President can take sides with a foreighn country against a State in his own Country and not be tried for treason.
    Bottom line the guy is a P.O.S. I am trying to hold back and be polite. Bulge.

13. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

He is not just a regular turd, this guy is lower then whale turds. You can't get any lower then whale s*it.

14. trinketshooter

trinketshooter TS Member

Is that soft tyranny as compared to the hard tyranny under George W. Bush. If Barack Obama is truly a P.O.S, then he is in good company with his predecessor. Neil

15. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Neil---Your making a statement---My ? is what did OBAMA do for you?Stick to the ?---BUSH is gone---George

16. trinketshooter

trinketshooter TS Member

Since I believe that he is a good representative of our country before the rest of the world, he has given me more pride in my country. And alot of people that own firearms and participate in shooting sports are not conservatives. And the number would be far greater than the 1% that you seem to like to throw around. Neil

17. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

So far I only hear from you and sernv99---The rest must be too ashamed to post.Looks like I underestimated---Maybe 99.9%---George

18. trinketshooter

trinketshooter TS Member

I would call them smart. I think that most of them don't want to argue about politics on the internet, as makes you look stupid. You and I don't care about that. Take care, George. Neil

19. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Your right Neil---I have seen your softer side and I respect that and also your opi but wish I could change your thinking---This stuff makes me sick---I made it through the good yrs---What happened?I think were in deep shixx---Best.
    George

20. bigunn

bigunn TS Member

trinket if obam bam has made you proud then you got problems.bigunn

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.