1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Obama......without his teleprompter.

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Barrelbulge(Fl), Mar 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CpM_Pv430Qg?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CpM_Pv430Qg?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

2. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Thats the most smartest he has looked in quite awhile ... WPT ... (YAC) ....

3. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Just heard on fox today that 5 Coal mining operations in W.Va. are going to close this year. EPA new regulations were cited as the cause. Mike.

4. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Both......

5. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

I was reading in Energy Efficiency & Technology a trade mag that I get that the worlds supply of lithium to make the batteries will run out around 2050 with the expected rise in demand, but the cobalt and nickel used for cathodes will run out quicker, then we would have to rely on recycled batteries to get the raw materials to produce more batteries

Fun how some experts say we have enough oil for 100 yrs but the gummit is promoting a vehicle that the natural resources to operate it will be depleted in 38 yrs

6. shooter99

shooter99 Well-Known Member

He is NOT stupid He is EVIL!! Some think of him as "The Anti-Christ"

7. Calcutta John

Calcutta John TS Member

GW11-I think he is stupid and evil. I Thought the original clip above was funny and true.

8. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.