1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Obama will not release death photos

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by TOOLMAKER 251, May 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

CBS is reporting that Obama will not release bin laden death photos, all political naturally. Maybe it's real gruesome like the JFK photos or Hussains sons that were shot up.

2. Ljutic111

Ljutic111 TS Member

Best thing he`s done right for this country . No one has to see those photo`s .

3. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

I would think they exist, but would just cause more anger, than good.

4. comp 1

comp 1 Well-Known Member

Every thing that p.o.s. excuse for a President does goes against my grain. First he promises the most TRANSPARENT Presidency ever, and then it takes Donald Trump and over 2 years just to see his birth cert which is an OBVIOUS FAKE. I'm not the least surprised that the uppity bastard decided to not show the photos.

5. comp 1

comp 1 Well-Known Member

Now we're going to have "deathers" along with "birthers" coming up with conspiracy theories and saying that Obl's not really dead. Obama has absolutely NO common sense and NO feel for what the rest of America and the world thinks. In his mind he thinks he knows what's best for us all and I for one am greatly offended by his arrogance.

6. comp 1

comp 1 Well-Known Member

You can add Hilary to my sh!t list also.

7. comp 1

comp 1 Well-Known Member

Just watched the news briefing --spox says NO visual evidence will be released of Bin Laden's death,including dna--and they wonder why people don't trust this administration--think about it "sheeple", we have NOTHING but their word Obama's dead--Why create more controversy? If Obama's really dead the only reason not to release evidence is a President who cares more about his Muslim brethern than us. Or is too scared of them--Either way give me a president with some balls.

8. Old Cowboy

Old Cowboy Active Member

Obama's NOT dead for crissake, comp 1..........Usama's dead.

9. Old Cowboy

Old Cowboy Active Member

So, all these knuckleheads who question whether the SOB is really dead........do ya' think the Navy Seal team is in on the conspiracy?

10. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Nice catch, Sir Cowboy, I've been agonizing over that distinction for a while - our local rag hasn't been able to get the name straight, even in the same article.....breakemall

11. over/under

over/under Member

Where was this argument for the Abu Graeb photos?

12. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

over/under - Good point on the Abu Graeb photos, but the "deathers" will no more believe the pictures than the "birthers" will believe the documents released in that matter.

Releasing the pictures probably will not incite the hard-core terrorist to do anything that they wouldn't already do if they had the opportunity. But the pictures might send some domestic lone-wolf wacko over the edge and into a mall, school, or a little league game to wreak mayhem with whatever he can muster-up quickly.

13. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

This is a quote by Sen. Scott Brown as reported by Fox 25 news. "the photo that I saw and that a lot of other people saw is not authentic"

14. comp 1

comp 1 Well-Known Member

Ha ha, I got so carried away I typed Obama instead of Osama--forgive me my friends--I get upset when politicians so overtly lord it over me--congressmen/women get to see the photos but I don't--I'd like to see that s.o.b. with his head half blown off--but that's just me.

15. tinylo

tinylo TS Member

As much as I can't stand Obama, not releasing the photo and dumping the body is the right thing to do.

OBL's gone, we got him, end of story. If they popped him in the eye, the corpse was a mess anyway, and everyone would be crying photoshop as well. Also good to remain somewhat mysterious with creeps like OBL's minions.

Good decision all around.

Wouldn't call it justice, however. Simply payback; which is, as they say, a bitch.

16. skeezix

skeezix Member

I wouldn't worry about it. I'm sure wikileaks will have them up in no time.

snicker

I tend to agree with not releasing them. There is a morbid curiosity factor like looking at a car wreck or glancing in a hospital room on the way down the hall - but no one NEEDS to see them. If SEAL team 6 says he's dead, he's dead. I don't really care what O says.

I hope the news media just lets this drop. The more they dig, the more likely they are going to find out that the op wasn't a perfectly clean op. Then congress is going to get involved with beaucoup hearings, and then some poor SEAL is going to get blamed for being too 'fast on the trigger' or something and he is going to end up taking the fall. Leave it alone. What those guys do in seconds in a high pressure situation at 2 am surrouded by unfriendlies at as fast as you can think and react speeds possibly would not stand up to months of intense scrutiny. I hope the powers that sent them in are prepared for that - and are not going to let the SEALs pay the price.

john

17. carv

carv Member

The muslims are sooo sensitive, they think nothing of filming someone having his head cut off with a knife and posting the video on the web. We should not publish photos of that SOB. Give me a break. I hope the bullets were soaked in pig’s blood.

18. ljutic231

ljutic231 TS Member

If you want to see pictures of USoma you can just tune in to a Mexican TV Station, they have had it since Tuesday morning.

19. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Jughead decided not to release because they wouldn't guarantee him a percentage off the T-shirts.

20. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

1. Why feed those of you with a morbid sense or right and wrong

2. Why flame those that will hurt our service men and women and use pictures like that to tie to religion?

I think there are good reasons to protect our service men and women and also good reasons to demonstrate some respect for the dead.

Regards from Iowa

Gene

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.