1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Obama..."Who is He?"

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Bluzman98, May 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bluzman98

Bluzman98 Member

I just received the below in an email. I thought it was at least an interesting read:

"Read this....
    I did some of my own research after reading this. Why was his law license inactivated in 2002?
    Why was Michelle's law license INACTIVATED by court order?

There is only one Barack Hussein Obama according to the U. S. Census and he has 27 Social Security numbers and over 80 aliases.
    The one he uses now originated in Connecticut where he is not ever reported to have lived. No wonder ALL of his 'records' are sealed!!!
    It just gets worst.!!!
    At least we only have 3 years of this mystery man left before we can replace him.

Was He There?
    Who IS He?

I have always wondered why NO ONE ever came forward from Obama's past saying they knew him, attended school with him, was his friend, etc.
    NO ONE, not one person has ever come forward from his past.
    VERY, VERY STRANGE.
    This should really be a cause for great concern.
    To those who voted for him, YOU HAVE ELECTED THE BIGGEST UNQUALIFIED FRAUD that America has ever known!

This is very interesting stuff. Sort of adds credence to the idea of The Manchurian Candidate thing having happened here!

Stephanopoulos of ABC news said the same thing during the 08' campaign. He too was a classmate of BO's at Columbia class of 1984. He said he never had ONE class with him.

Was he there?

While he is such a great orator, why doesn't ANYONE in Obama's college class remember him?
    Maybe he never attended class!
    Maybe he never attended Columbia?
    He won't allow Colombia to release his records either.

Suspicious isn't it???

NOBODY REMEMBERS OBAMA AT COLUMBIA !!!!!!!

Looking for evidence of Obama's past, Fox News contacted 400 Columbia University students from the period when Obama claims to have been there, but none remembered him.

Wayne Allyn Root was, like Obama, a political science major at Columbia who also graduated in 1983.
    In 2008, Root says of Obama, "I don't know a SINGLE PERSON at Columbia that knew him, and they all know me.
    I don't have a classmate who ever knew Barack Obama at Columbia. EVER! Nobody recalls him.
    I'm not exaggerating, I'm not kidding.
    "Root adds that he was also, like Obama, "Class of '83 political science, pre-law" and says, "You don't get more exact or closer than that.
    Never met him in my life, don't know anyone who ever met him.
    At the class reunion, our 20th reunion five years ago, who was asked to be the speaker of the class? Me. No one ever heard of Barack!

And five years ago, nobody even knew who he was. The guy who writes the class notes, who's kind of the, as we say in New York, the macha who knows everybody, has yet to find a person, a human who ever met him.
    Is that not strange? It's VERY strange. "Obama's photograph does NOT appear in the school's 'yearbook' and Obama consistently declines requests to talk about his years at Columbia, provide school records, or provide the name of any former classmates or friends while at Columbia..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wayne_Allyn_Root#column-one

NOTE: Root graduated as Valedictorian from his high school, Thornton-Donovan School, then graduated from Columbia University in 1983 as a Political Science major (in the same class as Barack Hussein Obama WAS SUPPOSED TO HAVE BEEN IN).

Can it be that BHO is a complete fraud??
    More intrigue concerning "The Man who WASN'T there."
    I m sure the truth will be found out, but too bad not soon enough!
    Please do not give up on ousting the people at the top.
    We must go on, and continue sending these out to everyone.
    Pass this on to everyone on your e-list. Pass it across America!"

2. Mark-in-Maine

Mark-in-Maine Member

Obama...

It is because he is the anti-Christ.
    2012 is coming.

3. Onceabum

Onceabum TS Member

Obama...

up

4. RobertT

RobertT Well-Known Member

Obama...

You need to get Glen Beck on this right away. Kidding aside, how could a legitimate politician who campaigned on transparency get away with his crap. He's starting to make a mockery of the old addage, you can fool some of the people.

Robert

5. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

Obama...

oh Fox News!!!! The gospel......yeah if Fox News is reporting this, it has to be true... *rolles eyes*

how did you get onto Rush's email distro list LOL this sounds like the lame ass crap he regularly spews out

6. Savage99Stan

Savage99Stan Active Member

Obama...

Did they try asking if anyone knew Barry Soreto? Isn't that one of his former names?

7. rd

rd TS Member

Obama...

Very strange. You would think most presidents would have thousands of people claiming to have been their close friend when they were young. Even if they may have used a different name, most people who know someone from college would at least recognize them if they are elected president.

I vote Antichrist as well!

8. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

Obama...

To understand Obama, we must first understand Dr. Faustus as seen through the eyes of Christopher Marlowe. I see Obama as Mephistopheles, one of the seven slaves to Lucifer. Could it be that we are Dr. Faustus?

9. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

Obama...

He is ex CIA black ops merc with over 85 confirmed kills spanning the Globe.

His highly classified code name was Black Mamba, a curved Pakistani blade was his weapon of choice. The mere whisper of his name was rumored to strike fear in hearts of the most seasoned operator. He always got his man.

10. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Obama...

servn99,,,,while you may not like Glenn or Rush or Fox,,,,have yet to see your actual disproving of their statements....

11. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

Obama...

Who confirmed 'em?

12. Bluzman98

Bluzman98 Member

Obama...

FOX merely conducted a survey of 400 Columbia students from Obama's claimed timeframe of attendance. Not one knew him...how is that biased? It's fact....0 for 400 is a fairly compelling statistic to raise questions.

"Stephanopoulos of ABC news said the same thing during the 08' campaign. He too was a classmate of BO's at Columbia class of 1984. He said he never had ONE class with him."

Stephanopoulos of ABC is a hardcore Democrat/liberal.......even he couldn't come up with a "cover story" or logic for Obama's invisble man attendance.

Jim C

13. Bluzman98

Bluzman98 Member

Obama...

ttt

14. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

Obama...

YEAH!!!! FOX NEWS!!!!!!

15. Anchorsteam

Anchorsteam TS Member

Obama...

Creepy - almost like it came out of the 'Left Behind' series, Timothy LeHaye I think. Uncanny actually.

16. RobertT

RobertT Well-Known Member

Obama...

Judge a man by what he does rather then what he says and of course, we are judged by the company we keep, that is unless your name is Obama.

Robert

17. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

Obama...

He is not of this world. He came up out of the ooze and slime in some swamp in the middle of the night. I'm afraid this world doesn't have much longer. First an unraveling of the world's economy, then comes the total breakdown of society followed by the one world government. I think Obama is only paving the way for things to come. America had to be destroyed first. We were the last country fighting to keep freedom alive in the world. The left has completely eroded that love of freedom and morality we once had.

18. ferlach

ferlach Member

Obama...

This SSN number news is bunch of non-sense. The truth is that Obama is President elected by the will of this great country and very hard for some folk to digest this. They are still in disbelief.

19. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

Obama...

I don't think a 5-1/2 percent swing in the vote is the will of the people,,,acorn and some voter fraud sure did help,,,,

The will of the people would be a landslide,,,,,,,,,

20. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

Obama...

You decide,,,,,,,,,,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.