1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Obama voters???

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by southjblue, Oct 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Two yrs ago Obama was the man---Funny---I can't find many that will admit they voted for him or would vote for him now---Something to think about. It must be Bush's fault---JMT---SJB---

2. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

You need to chum the water alittle more.

3. trinketshooter

trinketshooter TS Member

It's definitely Bushs' fault that Obama was able to get elected. Neil Swenson

4. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

Neil, actually I believe records would prove that Obama was elected because he is Black. I've heard it from numerous folks where I live but also read articles in Jet Magazine and several other place where many people said they voted simply because he is Black. If you were to take away the votes this represented he would not have won. Oh yeah, and the satellite radio channels that dropped their regular shows and pushed the vote for Obama, just because he is black. Jackie B.

5. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

Yes, this whole thing is just such a mess. Seems like the only really cool black people left are Barack Obama and Bill Clinton.

6. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

Another thought that should be of concern is that in 2012 another black man will be unemployed. And rightfully so. Any other black person that had a job performance record this bad would not get four years to make it worse. Marxism is not a quality trait in this country.

7. hrosik123

hrosik123 Member

I think you know how I voted George. Good luck Chuck Hrosik

8. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Chuck---I really don't---I can't find many that admit they voted for Obama.
    George

9. hrosik123

hrosik123 Member

Well then I'm the first. Did you do the Pigroast shoot Saturday? My brother and Baldy told me it was a good time. Good luck Chuck Hrosik

10. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

I just voted. Obama will be disappointed in me. Too bad.

11. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Chuck---At least you have guts---Hope you change your mind nxt time---Glad you had some quality time with your dad---Wish I still had mine---Your friend---
    George

12. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

Bad,

There's a rumor floating around! Seems Obama and Clinton are in talks about a possible joint run in the 2012 presidential race. As a kick-off, they are supposedly planning a remake of the classic comedy-thriller "Silver Streak" with Obama and Clinton bringing back to life the unlikely but unforgettable partnership of the characters played by Richard Pryor and Gene Wilder.

Few details have emerged, though unnamed sources confirmed that, in the true spirit of the theater, Bill Clinton has agreed to conduct the entire campaign in Al Jolson styled "Blackface."

"That's right, that's right, we bad!" has been selected as the campaign slogan.

Now, that's change I could believe in!

13. kfbagt

kfbagt Member

14. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Except for the last 23 months, Obama's been a good president.

15. tinylo

tinylo TS Member

Let's put the fault where it lies....John McCain and Sarah Palin are the two most responsible for Obama's presidency.

One empty suit and one full one.

16. 391 shooter

391 shooter Well-Known Member

Obamy is not black he is a half breed, half white half black communist with marxist tendencies and beliefs. He only caters to the people who are on the Fed, State or local Government titty plus local and national unions. He could care less about the working for profit and growth class.

The reason he is our person (he ain't my president) in the white house is because we sat on our butts and let it happen.

It is our fault we only had McCain and Mouthy as opposition.

If the best we have is Palin to run in the next Pres election, then he is a shoe in again.

It is MHO that she needs to sit down shut up and get out of the way, she hurts us way more than helps. JMHO.

17. slic lee

slic lee Active Member

Interesting reading however in the last few 3 days many black leaders have admitted on TV that 91% of black people voted for obama expecting more than they got. They all doubt it will happen again as those voting for him were disappointed.
    His entire life is almost all a lie, he could have been .........

18. Jeff P

Jeff P Well-Known Member

Chuck, I agree....you're the first person I've ever heard admit they voted for him. I admire that. A man has to have the courage of his convictions.

Hell, I've asked folks with Obama stickers on their cars, and they wouldn't come right out and say.

19. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

As much as I despise Obama, I admire you for admitting it and if you still believe in him, stand by it. Never compromise your values and convictions

20. hrosik123

hrosik123 Member

I didn't really like either candidate for the 08 election. O'Bama won my vote for his plan to get the troops out of Iraq. We've lost too many good men and women there. That was the clincher for me. As with most candidates he hasn't produced the results he was touting. Thats the beauty of the system. Good luck Chuck Hrosik

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.