1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Obama violates constitution

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by trapperwads, Jan 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trapperwads

trapperwads Well-Known Member

Court of Appeals has ruled that Obama violated the Constitution with recess appointments to the NLRB. Details on FOX news. Sets a precedent. He is willing to bypass the Constitution to get what he wants. Time to attack his character and credibility. ed nichols

2. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Will anybody do anything?

Nope

3. trapperwads

Doesn't matter. Its a embarrassment and a blemish, and we need to keep it in the forefront of the news as much as possible. Will cast doubt on his other actions. ed

4. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

"What difference does it make now???"

Don't believe everything you see on Fox News.

Today they ran a story, trying to make you believe the people who suffered though Hurricane Sandy are STILL suffering. They used a lot of file footage, simulation and re-enactments that those people were still without power, water, housing and food. We all know, Obama set up hot lines and instructed FEMA to handle all problems in 15 minutes or less.

Everything is fine and that is why this made up story is not running on NBC, CBS, CNN or NBC. It os all a hoax by Faux Fox News.

Besides we all know it is Bush's fault and the sooner we get him out of office............................what?

He is?

Sorry, I have run, my wife says it is time for my meds and treatment.

5. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

I agree Ed, I wish there was more I could do, but I try to do all I can

I wish the Reps with all the money as the dems claim they have would buy a couple of the networks and delete a bunch of lib slanted "reporters"

6. trapperwads

Catpower....Letters to the editor. Constant and relentless calls to radio talk shows..ask why the networks are not covering it. Tell your friends. Question whether obama hasn't read the constitution or just does what he wants to in violation...which makes him a dictator and people should question his other decisions, and motives. ed

7. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    "Obama violates constitution"? Yeah, without lube.

8. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Click above and read about it. Court slapped his wrists and warned about future violations.

9. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

The Dems ought to rename themselves the 'Tefloncrats'. Nothing sticks to them.

10. AJKohler

AJKohler Member

'Attack his character and credibility'???

That presumes that he has any, and I think we've had it more than adequately demonstrated that he lacks both.

Tony

11. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

The people he appointed enacted over 200 new regulations which are now law. Will these be struck down and the appointees removed from office? HMB

12. trapperwads

hmb..Fox news which I beleive to be the most honest of them all seems to indicate that to be true if those ruled against by the counterfeit NLRB petition for the decisions to be overturned. This opinion from fox news contributing lawyers. ed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.