1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Obama:Very tempting to do things on my own.

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Barrelbulge(Fl), Jul 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" style="display:block;margin:0" width="320" height="384" data="http://www.kyte.tv/f/"><param name="movie" value="http://www.kyte.tv/f/" /><param name="flashVars" value="p=1011&c=451373&s=1423020&tbid=311519" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="never" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /></object>

2. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

Even the misguided people that voted for that fraud of a man didn't vote him to be king! Impeach the man.

3. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

He should have been impeached months ago. The people don't have the stomach for the hassel. But what should be should be.

4. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Giving aid to our enemy's is "Treason" according to our Founders.

Gun running to the Mexican Cartels who killed US citizens, Mexican citizens an LEO's, is nothing less then treason!

To many American's have a yellow streak down their backs and most of them are in DC and are called "representatives"!!

5. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

They impeached Nixon ( or would have) and leave this jerk in office???

6. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

This communist bastard already pulled a coup d' etat along with his regime in 2008 without ever firing a shot.

7. bill1949

bill1949 Well-Known Member

8. hoot619

hoot619 Member

I imagine a lot of people have had thoughts of him and

what he deserves. He likes vacations a lot; send him to Mars or out in space paid vacation no return ticket! Ken U

9. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

We can't. He cancelled the shuttle program.

[​IMG]

10. RobertT

RobertT Well-Known Member

Obama is supported by all who have bought into the ideology of being politically correct. Why must we all be politically correct? When people once again gain the courage to speak their beliefs and the backbone to uphold them, then and only then will we see an end to Obama and his type. Meantime, we are screwed!

RobertT

11. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

I think Obama had an unguarded moment when he let that slip, he was serious and it shows how he really thinks and what he thinks his job is.

Good one stokinpls.

12. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

he is not used to being told NO,,,,but what would you expect from a narcissist????

13. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

Darwin was right!

14. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    "My President" is now "Mein Fuhrer!"

15. Shotgunbutch

Shotgunbutch Member

The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.

Arnie

16. sliverbulletexpress

@blade819 what is it that Darwin was right about? I'd really like to hear this.

17. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

silverbullet express.... you are the FIRST one to ever question my remark. Congratulations! My answer.... while you read some of these threads and their comments to them, think about my statement.

blade819

18. RobertT

RobertT Well-Known Member

"An American Monkey after getting drunk on Brandy would never touch it again, and thus is much wiser than most men"
    — Charles Darwin

19. sliverbulletexpress

I conceive that the great part of the miseries of mankind are brought upon them by false estimates they have made of the value of things.

Benjamin Franklin

20. Savage99Stan

Savage99Stan Active Member

Small but important point....impeachment is merely the bringing of charges against.....Nixon and Clinton were both "impeached"...neither was convicted. NO different than a trial. Our former governor was impeached and convicted and has been convicted in federal court also.

Darn hard to get them clowns who eat at the same trough to carry through against one of their own.

Warren Buffett said it well earlier.....any time the deficit exceeds 3% of the gdp, all members of congress become ineligible for reelection.

Folks, we got a serious problem here when these bozos make laws that apply to us but not to them, when their only goal is to line their pockets while getting reelected and not one of them has the balls to tell the truth, or own up to that fact.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.