1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Obama uses hypnosis

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Dednlost, Jan 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dednlost

Dednlost Member

Read it before you poo poo it. http://www.pennypresslv.com/Obama%27s_Use_of_Hidden_Hypnosis_techniques_in_His_Speeches.pdf

2. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Well, there goes Shooting Coach down the tubes. lol.

3. Lead Man

Lead Man TS Member

Salesmen have been using it for years. It's called the power of suggestion. I'm no fan of hussien but if your going to sell the country a bill of goods you need to be good at it.

I'll keep my guns, my money and my rights the lefties can keep the change.

4. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

In Obama's case it seemed to work better on a certain few segments of the population. I suppose the fact that they are more suggestible would explain why they spend all their money in certain ways.

HM

5. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

Obama appeals to our misfits who want something for nothing and want the government to bring everyone else down to their level. An easy sell in today's America. When he speaks it appeals to their insecurity, greed, envy, racism, jealousy and hatred.

6. Frank C

Frank C Well-Known Member

No he swayed the black vote with promises of sharing the wealth, (giveaways)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.