1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Obama Turning Terrorists Loose.

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by JBrooks, Jan 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

"Family members of people killed on September 11 and in other terror attacks say they are outraged by President Obama's draft order calling for the suspension of war crimes trials of prisoners being held at Guantanamo Bay.

"To me it's beyond comprehension that they would take the side of the terrorists," said Peter Gadiel, whose son, James, was killed at the World Trade Center on 9/11. "Many of these people have been released and been right back killing, right back at their terrorist work again."

Obama's request on the first full day of his presidency came as a draft order was being prepared ordering the closing of the Guantanamo prison within a year. A judge responded by halting the case against a Canadian detainee accused of killing an American soldier in Afghanistan, issuing a 120-day continuance in the case."

He must be "Hoping" they don't go home and start killing again, though most of them have.

2. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

I wonder how many of the September 11 victims friends and familys voted for him and how they feel today as the planners are set free ? Jeff

3. Hydra

Hydra TS Member

Wasn't one released and went back home and put a suicide vest on and killed a number of troops and himself? Smart real smart.

4. Lead Man

Lead Man TS Member

At least he is giving the libs one thing he promised. Turn his muslim terrorist friends loose on the world again.

5. jagrdawger

jagrdawger TS Member

Keep in mind his cousin is a radical terrorist who is said to have murdered hundreds until the legitimately elected government agreed to share power with them. Oh, by the way, Obama campaigned for him. I think that was some of his foreign policy experience.

Edited to cousin as spoken by Odinga.

6. FN in MT

FN in MT TS Member

I truly feel that if we were to have another terrorist attack on American soil in the not to distant future....it would be the end of the Democrats for quite a few years.

Then again with millions of Illegal Aliens hoping for citizenship, welfare money, medical care and education for their many kids....the Demo's have a renewable voter base that will probably not fail them.

BHO better watch what he does to appease the Liberal lefties or it will bite him in the ass down the road.

FN in MT

7. bobdog

bobdog Active Member

There's a story on Drudge that the first phone call he made was to Assad in Palestine. He thinks that sending George Mitchell to the middle east is going to wrap things up between Israel and the Palestineans in about an hour, so he can move on to other more pressing things.

Boy, is Obama about to get an education about the middle east...

8. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

A little something or our PA Obama voters:

"Rep. Jack Murtha, D-Pa., says he'd be willing to house prisoners from Guantanamo Bay in his congressional district if President Obama makes good on a plan to close the U.S. prison there.

As one of his first acts in office, the president circulated a draft Wednesday that would shut down Guantanamo Bay within a year.

Murtha only has a minimum security prison in his district. But he says he'd have no reservations about holding detainees there in a maximum security prison.

"Sure, I'd take 'em," said Murtha, an outspoken critic of the Iraq war. "They're no more dangerous in my district than in Guantanamo."

Murtha added that there was "no reason not to put 'em in prisons in the United States and handle them the way they would handle any other prisoners."

9. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Murtha is a traitor. This has already been proven. Let them go in his back yard, he can put up a cottage for them.

Curiouser and curiouser.

HM

10. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

Illinois has blagojevich. We have murtha.

BOTH an embarrassment.

It could be worse. You could be one of the sheep riding around with an "I love obama" bumper sticker on your car.

Tom(AJ100)

[​IMG]

11. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Hell we'll take them and put them in Marion Illinois State Pen. They wont last long there.

12. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

jagrdawger, Raila Odinga is not Obama's brother. He's not even a close relative. He's from his dad's Luo tribe. That's it.

13. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

It would be interesting to see how they would fair in the general population. After all, they get their prayer rugs, special food and foot wash. Some Bubba would make one of them their b!tch, maybe we went about this all wrong in the first place. House them with the REAL bad guys. Make them eat the real prison food, take away their rugs and Korans and see how they might talk.

Sorry for the rant,you may return to your regularly scheduled program.

Jerbear

14. Don Steele

Don Steele Well-Known Member

It seems President Obama is something of a rarity in our political world....
    He keeps his promises..!! He guaranteed his left-wing supporters that he would address their concerns Re: Gitmo ASAP...and he has. Whatta Guy..!! If he continues to keep his promises the next 4 yrs are gonna be a rocky ride for some of us. If (when...)one of these internees kills someone...be it American, or a serving member of the coalition, or simply a civilian..(or 2 or 3 thousand...) I DARE any of my friends in Big Labor to act suprised or outraged. This is the "change" you gave millions of campaign dollars to get, now justify it to the families of the next wave of victims.

15. halfmile

I think as soon as he tries to fulfill his promise to punish large companies who move offshore to evade taxes he will find out who the REAL boss is.

HM

16. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

ISLAMABAD, Pakistan (CNN) -- Saad Muhammad Iqbal is a free man after serving more than six years at the U.S. military's detention facility in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba -- without any charge.

Now, Iqbal is suing the U.S. government for unlawful detention.

"I am angry in my heart," Iqbal said in a recent interview. "It's easy for the U.S. government to say, 'There are no charges found and he's free.'

"But who will be responsible for seven years of my life?"

His attorney in Washington, D.C., is suing the U.S. government, on behalf of Iqbal, through the federal court system.

It is not the first lawsuit brought against the U.S. government by a former Guantanamo detainee. But it comes as President Barack Obama takes office, promising to shut down the detention facility, possibly within a year.

That could lead to an increase in the number of lawsuits brought by former detainees who -- like Iqbal -- say they were held for no reason.

17. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

You guys okay with someone being jailed by our government without having any charges filed against them?

18. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

what would expect differently out of a Muslim

19. halfmile

Wolfram, how many of the detainees were U. S. citizens?

Not having a security clearance, I have to say I do not know anything about this issue, and will not pass judgement about it.

Too many people have been sucked in by the America haters about Guantanamo and many just love to believe the worst. Just like old ladies back fence gossip.

I do know that during WW2 there were many things that happened that were very questionable, but no attention was drawn to them.

HM

20. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

Hopefully they'll be turned loose in Chicago, Washington, D.C., Las Vegas & San Francisco area homes of Reid, Pelosci & Obama. This is the start of "how not to keep our country safe". The blood will be on their hands. These people apparently didn't learn from the tragedy of September 11th. The 9/11 victims are rolling over in their graves. What a disgrace for leaders. BT-100dc

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.