1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Obama: Turn Off Fox News

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Barrelbulge(Fl), Jul 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

He is really thin skinned. NO Balls Bama. Mike.

2. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

I'm sorry Mike but the President is correct. Turn off Fox News and turn on Keith Olbermann (if you can find him). Maybe even find Chris Mathews if he has gotten rid of that "thrill up his leg". How about Al Sharpton? These are the people who will give you the real news not those pesky facts that always see to get in the way of a good story. Hey, speaking of facts, where is Dan Rather?

3. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

birddogs, where are you coming from? Al Sharpton? He, like Obama, makes up his own news story. Mike.

4. trapperwads

trapperwads Well-Known Member

birddogs..day before yesterday I was coming home from shopping. I passed a car with two bumper stickers. One praised union ironworkers the other said turn off fox new. Here was an unemployed ironworker who can thank obama for that because in the middle of the day why wasnt he working. (by the way I work four to midnite.) I wanted to shout to this meathead he should be turning up Fox news for the truth. Sharpton...who defended liars like Twany Brawley and the little angel in the Duke lacrosse scandal. Thats how he makes his donation living. Has he ever defended a white person or someone in court that wasnt proven to be a liar? There is logic contained herein but if you are a liberl you wont understand logic. ed nichols

5. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

Ed:

If you were shopping in the Champaign, IL. area, the vehicle you passed might have belonged to dahaub. He's a political wunderkind.

sissy

6. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

birddogs is right.

If you want to escape reality, light up a blunt, open a cold beer or 12 and turn on one of the network stations or be one of the 40,000 that watch CNN and be one of them.

7. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

CNN....chicken noodle network

ABC....All Bill Clinton

NBC....nothing but Clinton

CBS......Clinton broadcasting system

They are all falling down on their knees to give Barry, Clinton, Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Farakan, Pelosi, Reid and the like a little oral.....

yeah, these are where you want to get the real story.

8. lots of 24's

lots of 24's Member

Turn off the news period would be a better idea. Fox is no better than the other ones you mention. Just the other end of the spectrum. Wouldnt it be nice if we could get unbiased information, without the political opinion thrown in?? We have Time Warner Cable tv here. They have a local YNN, your news now channel. About the only thing I watch and can believe. All the national networks have political and financially bias to the point I dont believe any of them. If you just watch Fox you have problems too.

9. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

I watch all those other channels to see what the latest lies are. Jackie B.

10. 22hornet

22hornet Well-Known Member

I believe birdogs was being sarcastic.

11. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

ME! Sarcastic or facetious? Let me tell you a little story.

When VP Cheney was involved in that unfortunate Quail hunting accident, I received a couple of phone calls from MSNBC. They had found me through an internet search about Quail hunting. Later in the day they called again and asked if I wanted to be on a news program later that night to discuss the incident. I agreed and gathered up a few props and went off to their studio. I did not know what show I would be on and wasn't told until I was actually on the air.

I found my self being interviewed by Keith Olbermann. We were not in the same studio. I could only see him on a monitor. It quickly became obvious that he was trying to get me to agree that Chaney had committed a horrible crime. When he showed me a silhouette with "pellets holes", I pointed out that what he was showing was incorrect. He had it reversed. I also would not agree with his conclusions under the guise of "wouldn't you say..."? Obviously I won't be invited back. I take solace in the fact that HE won't either.

I tell this because I was actually there and witnessed first hand the extremes to which the leftwing media will go to "get" a Republican, including twisting and distorting facts. So, how can anyone call me sarcastic or facetious?

12. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

I want a bumper sticker that says, "TURN OFF OBAMA!"

13. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Fox can't be that bad if it drives liberals crazy.

14. atra_service

atra_service TS Member

TTT for Jackie's statement!! RIGHT ON!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.