1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Obama - too much golf?

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Unsingle, Oct 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unsingle

Unsingle Member

Obama has only been in office for just over nine months, but he's already hit the links as much as Bush did in almost three years. Must not be needed elsewhere.

Obams’s arrogant swagger and constant grinning reminds me of another black man on the links: O.J. Simpson. Look what happened to him.

2. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Can't make a decision on supporting our troops in Afghanistan when there are more pressing matters,,,,like should he use a 4 iron or a 3 wood,,,,looks like we are again seeing the results of the last election....

3. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

There are other reasons for the strange calluses on his palms...where Monica when you need her

4. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

From my end it's just too much Obama.............

HM

5. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

He's gotta have something to do on weekends!

6. Savage99Stan

Savage99Stan Active Member

Keep him on the golf course. He does less damage there. Every time he opens his mouth on the economy or anything else, my stocks plummet.

7. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

Stan you better get ready for Dow 6500 again,,,,,,,,,,,I'll eat a huge crow if it don't happen within one year,,,,,,,,,

8. letts

letts TS Member

You will not need to eat crow! my .02

Letts

9. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

watch the full price retailers in mid-December after they see what the Christmas sales figures are,,,,watch the downslide if/when cap & tax are being passed,,,,it is not going to be pretty,,,,think alternative investments....

10. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Don't you know Kings don't work they just rule. Guess who thinks he is King??

Don

11. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

If we can keep him on the links and out of touch with the country and our economy we'd be far better off. We should take a collection and give him three more years of greens fees!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.