1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Obama to sell us out after re-election

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by tincanman, Mar 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tincanman

tincanman Member

I know it's like preaching to the choir on this website, but this man cannot be re-elected. 4 more years without a Republican majority will cripple this country. http://news.yahoo.com/president-obama-asks-medvedev-space-missile-defense-election-101729176--abc-news.html.

2. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

jI seen the video clip with Obamma and Medvedeve and you can hear Obummer saying to Russian Presi. that after his relection ( Obummer ) he will be more at ease to make a deal. Fox news had it. You won't see it on the Communiust News Network. CNN Bill

3. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Gee ain't it funny that the page is no longer available?

The is so much about the rat that is so covert

4. warren

warren Member

He sold us out a long time ago

warren

5. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Click above to read. Mike.

2 minutes I was reading it. It was deleted from the WEB.

Got it on you tube.

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Py8BF0hHPnc?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Py8BF0hHPnc?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

6. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Thanks Mike

7. Hank55

Hank55 Member

He's a no good arrogant a--hole that wants to see the U.S. as it is fail. I can't believe that people are so wrapped up in supporting a Democrat candidate that they are unable to see how this person has hurt our great nation already. He's a "slick-tongued liar" that is a puppet to the likes of people like George Sorros who hates America. What's happened to the people of America?

8. TinMan88

TinMan88 TS Member

could this be why?
    tinman88_2008_030352.jpg

9. Remstar311

Remstar311 Member

FROM YAHOO:

SEOUL, South Korea - At the tail end of his 90 minute meeting with Russian President Dmitri Medvedev Monday, President Obama said that he would have "more flexibility" to deal with controversial issues such as missile defense, but incoming Russian President Vladimir Putin needs to give him "space."
    The exchange was picked up by microphones as reporters were let into the room for remarks by the two leaders.

The exchange:

President Obama: On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it's important for him to give me space.

President Medvedev: Yeah, I understand. I understand your message about space. Space for you…

President Obama: This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility.

President Medvedev: I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir.

When asked to explain what President Obama meant, deputy national security adviser for strategic communications Ben Rhodes told ABC News that there is room for the U.S. and Russia to reach an accommodation, but "there is a lot of rhetoric around this issue - there always is - in both countries.

[Related: Obama warns North Korea, Iran]

A senior administration official tells ABC News: "this is a political year in which the Russians just had an election, we're about to have a presidential and congressional elections - this is not the kind of year in which we're going to resolve incredibly complicated issue like this. So there's an advantage to pulling back and letting the technical experts work on this as the president has been saying."

-Jake Tapper

10. 100after9

100after9 TS Member

I agree he did it with his first chance what makes you think he would change?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.