1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Obama to Holder: Go PROBE yourself!

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Barrelbulge(Fl), May 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Published: 10 hours ago (FOX NEWS) President Obama, responding to mounting criticism of his Justice Department’s seizure of reporter records, said for the first time Thursday that the administration would be reviewing its guidelines in response to the controversy. Obama said he’s “troubled” by the developments and that journalists should not be “at legal risk” for doing their jobs.

Until now, administration officials have responded to the blowback by speaking generally about the importance of balancing national security — and their ability to prosecute high-profile leaks — with freedom of the press.

This explanation did not stem the criticism, which only built amid new revelations about the lengths to which prosecutors went to pursue leaks.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/holder-to-investigate-holder/#BG6ih8sDembAHEzl.99

2. Avatar

This could be big. If there are two things most Americans agree on, they are privacy and freedom of the press.

3. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land

brianinoregon_2008_0303311.jpg

Eric Holder is going to investigate himself?!?! LOL

4. Don Steele

Don Steele Well-Known Member

That's what I heard too.
    Holder will "investigate" himself. Gee...wonder what he'll find..????!!!!
    This is the same goon who was found to be In CONTEMPT of Congress last Summer for telling Congress to go F-themselves in the so-called "Fast and Furious Hearings". What a joke.
    OOOOhhhhh......BIG F-ing Deal huh..>>>
    What happened next..??? NADA. Nothing...Zip.
    So, the question we are left with is: Since Congress continually fails to act like they are a Co-Equal branch of the Federal Government...why shouldn't Holder, Obama, and for that matter...all of us...hold THEM in contempt..???

5. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

You guys don't trust "Heinrich Holder" to do the job?

6. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

"I find myself guilty as charged. That's the end of my sentence, period."

7. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

It'll be like Barney Frank investigating Anthony Wiener's pics.

8. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

I am sure it will be a thorough probe,,,,,,,10 minutes and,,,,,,,,I recuse myself,,,,,,nothing here, now move along.......

9. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

It is like the fox watching the henhouse. They need to appoint an independent counsel to do the investigation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.