1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OBAMA TO BAN RELOADING

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by perazzi_01, Apr 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. perazzi_01

perazzi_01 Member

A friend of mine just posted this on another site.

Click on the news site above , its very slow to come up so give it a minute.

The war to backdoor your 2nd amendment rights by the Obama administration is on!

2. BMC

BMC Member

This should get really interesting. :/

3. GBatch_25

GBatch_25 Active Member

But he told us during his campaign that he had no problems with the 2nd Amendment as far as sporting and hunting use went. I can't believe he'd lie to use.
    Gene Batchelar
    Wheaton, IL

From the Obama Campaign '08 Fact Sheet SUPPORTING THE RIGHTS
    AND TRADITIONS OF SPORTSMEN

PROTECTING GUN RIGHTS
    Respect the Second Amendment: Millions of hunters and shooters own and use guns each year. Barack Obama believes the Second Amendment creates an individual right, and he respects the constitutional rights of Americans to bear arms. He will protect the rights of hunters and other law-abiding Americans to purchase,
    own, transport, and use guns.

Read it all here:
    http://www.barackobama.com/pdf/issues/additional/Obama_FactSheet_Western_Sportsmen.pdf

4. hoggy

hoggy TS Member

You're not related to Trappy are you? Kidding you because Trappy would still believe he means it.

5. BILLYBOB007

BILLYBOB007 TS Member

This will happen when they prey my cold dead foot off the hydraulic peddle of my Mec 9000H...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.