1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Obama: They talk about me like a dog

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Unsingle, Sep 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unsingle

Unsingle Member

Those following President Obama's prepared remarks during a speech in Milwaukee, Wisconsin Monday were thrown a bit of a curveball when it came to a description of his critics:

"Some powerful interests who had been dominating the agenda in Washington for a very long time and they're not always happy with me. They talk about me like a dog. That's not in my prepared remarks, but it's true," he told a crowd largely consisting of union members.

Well Mr. President, hold on to your collar, because you're about to get a licking come November.

2. crusha

crusha TS Member

Ah, yes...the old, "I'm standing up to Special Interests" line...delivered while standing in front of (and taking money from) one of the biggest, most corrupt special interests in existence.

3. tinylo

tinylo TS Member

He must be feeling the heat enough to stray from him "remarks" which are scripted, edited and run through focus groups before being delivered via teleprompter or earpiece a la Charlie McCarthy

4. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

Well he still does not get it. He is a dog. And i won't speculate which breed. But is all bark and no bite.

5. neofight

neofight TS Member

I resemble that remark!......

[​IMG]

6. markdenis

markdenis TS Member

I probably would not bet, but I believe there is no way on God's green earth hussein will loose the next election. If hussein is behind around six months before election he will somehow make himself look like a hero.

There will be a terrible terrorist attack on a big city, crowded ball game, etc. and he will make it look like he has taken charge and caught the ones responsible quickly.....AND THIS I WILL BET ON!

Oh and by the way, this thread is an insult to my dog.

Mark Rounds

7. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

A Reichstag incident is in the works, only it will have to be worse.

Beck has been predicting it for a month.

Maybe they will save it for 2012 and declare martial law and supend elections a la the Banana Republics.

HM

8. Dahaub

Dahaub Active Member

Mark Rounds just described to a "T" what happened to the last president we had when his popularity went in the tank. Wow the genious of it, I wonder if the think tanks thought of that and how it would affect the American people's opinions of those in power when we had an attack and what we did about it. The only thing Mark missed was that we went after the perps in Afganistan and never even got close to catching him. YA know that the war machine can't make any money if the war is over before it gets started. Wow Mark you really hit the nail on the head. Dan

9. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

imam obama=son-of-a-female-dog,,,,,,,,,

10. tinylo

tinylo TS Member

The only one who can challenge him without donning the "R-A-C-I-S-T" banner is Hillary. I hope she challenges him for the nomination, she might be able to win on name recognition, but she's not doing much publicly to set herself up for this - perhaps it's too early.

Then it's up to us to field somebody (please not Sarah Palin) to whip Hillary's a$$.

11. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

Hillary will resign after the Nov. elections,,,,,,,,,,

12. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

Like a skunk is descriptive as well. I won't comment on the color,,but everything he does STINKS.

Liberals wrote the book on the culture of corruption.

13. bridgetoofar

bridgetoofar TS Member

Yep, reminds me of that ker dog in the movie Shane that goes slinking out of the bar with it's tail between it's legs just before the fight scene in Graftons.

14. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Obama had the people laughing and clapping like they knew what he was saying ... He sure is smooth but a liar for sure ... He still hasn't made it to Arizona to make sure there is nothing going on at the Border like he says there isn't ... I hope people who voted for him can see what they did to themself and figure it out by the next election ... If Obama isn't on vacation he is on the television ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

15. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

Once again living proof that darwin was right!

16. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

That's right Dahaub. How many Democrats voted to agree with GW? So they were in on it too?

17. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Dahaub's reading comprehension is somewhat limited.

Hilary and Obama's voting record on Iraq and Afghanistan is well known, but he is afraid to Google it because it will give him chest pains.

Maybe a headache too.

halfmile_2008_03031.jpg

HM

18. zeroed4x

zeroed4x TS Member

To hell with that SOB.

19. Don Steele

Don Steele Well-Known Member

Hey Barack....!!
    NO WAY...!!!
    I think too much of my dog.

20. partygirl

partygirl TS Member

He's use to it. I mean he probably gets "here boy" all day long. He's the "cotton pickin" president, according to CNN's Rick "I can be further left than you" Sanchez.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.