1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Obama-The CS Girly, Sissy Man.

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by JBrooks, Apr 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

So Hillary calls out the little wimp to debate face up and he runs like the coward he is. Boy, I bet the rest the the World is going to be scared of a guy that won't even take on Hillary. Kinda like the last wimp President she butt kicked around the White House. I don't know if the Witch grew her own or she just has Bill's, but she sure has got a lot more than the scrawny, girly man Obama.

2. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Well, I wouldn't want to rub up against her, but I'ld spank her until she wet herself.

3. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

maybe they should put on the gloves and go a few rounds. you know till they are both incapacitated.jackmitch

4. Capt. Morgan

Capt. Morgan TS Member

So what the heck is a debate going to accomplish at this point??

The last one degenerated into a "he said, she said" pissing contest that proved nothing for either candidate.

I won't vote for the guy but I have to give him credit for being smart enough not to want to put himself in the same position again.

Morgan

5. Steve A.

Steve A. Member

I agree, Capt. Morgan.

6. Trapmanjohn

Trapmanjohn Member

Obama has already debated her 21 times. The last time they debated all the moderators asked about was lapel pins. ( Talk about something that will affect most American's lives such as fuel prices, jobs being sent to other countries, illegal imigration, a war that is sucking this country dry etc..) History shows that only the person who is losing wants to keep debating. Obama has a lead that Hillary mathematically cannot overcome. It would be a waste of his time, money and effort to debate her at this point.

John

7. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

I see he finally went on Fox news Sunday for an interview. I guess the strategy is as long as its working, don't try to fix it. Looks like he is going to be the man. McCain is going in the crapper every time he opens his pie hole. It looks to me like we ended up with the three worst qualified candidates out of all who began the trek for president..

8. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

Trapmanjohn your comments "The last time they debated all the moderators asked about was lapel pins. ( Talk about something that will affect most American's lives such as fuel prices, jobs being sent to other countries, illegal immigration, a war that is sucking this country dry etc..)" seem to state that the lapel is not important.

I disagree the candidates can talk about fuel prices, jobs, illegals, and war all day long and that is all it is Talk. They will all lie to get the votes needed. Then do what ever is better for their own pockets in the long run anyway.

IMOP the lapel pin is a very important issue I personally would prefer to no that the person that will be president should not hesitate to wear a pin or answer questions about why they are not wearing one. After all if you are going to be President shouldn't you be proud enough to wear the Flag of this country that is if you actually believe in this country. NA never mind he would lie about that also.

Bob Lawless

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.